Enemy of My Enemy Quest - Chances and Choices

Name: Quest: Chances and Choices, Enemy of My Enemy
URL: https://youtu.be/g2-snIfal5E
Recorded: 2017.09.23

Transcript:

++ Solarium, Titan

Sloane: Thanks to you, the reactor is online and we know just where it is. Dropping coordinates now.
Zavala: The problem is that Fallen Captain. He’s been one step ahead of us this whole time.
Ghost: So we do this fast. We’ve got this, Commander.

** The Guardian heads into the New Pacific Arcology in search of the reactor.

++ Arboretum, Titan

** Ghost scans a broken display screen.
Ghost: The screen is broken, but the data flow is in tact. It’s streaming so kind of commercial, talking about all the wonders of living on the “new frontier of humanity”. Heeuh.

** The Guardian heads further into the Arcology. As the Guardian deactivates a forcefield blocking a doorway, Fallen shoot a Cursed Thrall, causing a group of Hive to explode

Ghost: Ouch. That had to hurt.

** Moving deeper into the Arcology, the Guardian is ambushed by Fallen.

Ghost: Watch out!

** Selkis, the Obstructor, a Servitor, appears. The Guardian fights against Selkis.

Ghost: Sloane, why do the Fallen want the reactor?
Sloane: For Ether production, probably. They hook up a big Servitor to it, they double or triple output. Why do you ask?
Ghost: No reason.

** The Guardian defeats Selkis, the Obstructor. The Guardian continues further into the Arcology and finds Fallen and Hive fighting each other.

Ghost: I cant believe that Captain’s still ahead of us. He’s much cleverer than most of the captains we’ve met. Well, I say “met”, but you know what I mean.

** The Guardian reaches the reactor and finds a Fallen Captain being attacked by a Hive Knight.

Ghost: Remind me, do we like the Hive or Fallen better?

// OPTIONAL {
// NOTE If you kill both Mithrax, the Forsaken, a Fallen Captain, and Golthor, the Subtle, a Hive Knight
Ghost: This Captain gave us a good run for it. Not a lot like him out there. Let’s get Sloane her reactor.

** Ghost retrieves the reactor.
Ghost: Hey Sloane! Guess what we’ve got?
Sloane: Is it a methane reactor?
Zavala: I believe it was meant to be a rhetorical statement.
Ghost: Yeah. Anyway, we’re bringing it in.
Sloane: I look forward to your arrival
}

// OPTIONAL {
// NOTE If you only kill Golthor, the Subtle
Mithrax, the Forsaken: [Fallen speech]

**Mithrax, the Forsaken teleports away.
Ghost: I think that Captain just gave us the reactor. You think you understand the Fallen, and then… Well, lets take it. Sloane’s waiting.

**Ghost retrieves the reactor.
Ghost: Sloane, you’ll never guess what happened?
Sloane: You… killed a Captain and found a methane reactor?
Ghost: We didn’t kill him. He let us have it. Just looked at us and left.
Zavala: Fascinating! This is an excellent example that the universe is… a complicated place. That perhaps there are more things in the heavens than can be dreamt of in our philosophy. At any rate, bring in your prize, Guardian.
}

Anyone able to shoot me the video for the secret ending? I can do it on my alt, but it wont be for a couple weeks. If anyone has it ready to go, i’d appreciate the raw video.

Also, @baxter I’m not sure I have the formatting done correctly. could you confirm please.

Yea I have it as a game clip but no idea how to get it to u

1 Like

its gonna have to be the old fashioned way of a memory stick and a dump onto google drive as a raw vid file. Are you able to do that?

No I have no computer just the Xbox and this phone

I don’t know much about how the Xbox handles video files, but I know I can’t use anything uploaded to YouTube.

Anyone got any ideas?

@Apollo519 @pirate_dani you can send video clips from an xbox to OneDrive. On the Captures page on your xbox, go to the clip you want to send, click Share, then click OneDrive. You can download the OneDrive app on your phone and access the file from there.

2 Likes

You were close! I’ve updated it. I know the syntax isn’t the most obvious.

I’m yet to play through this adventure so if no one beats me to it I will sort out the video soon.

Sweet ill try the one drive method when I get home from work

https://1drv.ms/v/s!ApWV0CMCwqBKklr2_wfuzaAVtuFH OK so I took the game clip loaded it to one drive and then above is the supposed link if this doesn’t work let me know and I’ll try again

It worked!!! I got it, and I’m in the process of editing it into the video. However… its missing the final dialogue between Ghost and Sloane.

There wasn’t any more

@baxter this is now complete and the video uploaded

1 Like

Created Quest: Chances and Choices, Enemy of My Enemy based on this post.