How to help us create Transcripts [Archived]

Here is a good question. Do some of the missions dialogue change, particularly strikes, when certain things are accomplished in the storyline?

As far as I can tell, certain dialogue is randomized to probably enhance replay value.

2 Likes

It’s a good question, but at the moment it looks more to me like it is random and not based on accomplishing certain things.

1 Like

you change the “level up” policies so it’s not 15 days and 100 posts

That wasn’t the issue. There is another setting that limits the number of posts a user can create within the first 24 hours of posting their first topic. I changed this from 3 to 10 :slight_smile:

to move up to Trusted (2)

• visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
  • casting at least 1 like
  • receiving at least 1 like
  • replying to at least 3 different topics
  • entering at least 20 topics
  • reading at least 100 posts
  • spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts

but that only increases the post limit by 1.5x

1 Like

See my previous comment :smile:

i did, but she was interested in moving up so i figured i’d share that as well

You know me so well.

Thanks for the support.

Welp, someone already got it.
:stuck_out_tongue:

I believe Knock Knock is a 1 off mission. Dunno if you needed a specific quest for it :roll_eyes:

Its only possible to do Knock, Knock once per character. Ever. Its part of the Wolves of Mars quest line for Variks.

1 Like

Hey everyone, I’m really impressed with the progress that has been made so far with transcripts, it absolutely blows my mind :smile:

We are getting close to the end of this list, but are there any Missions, Strikes, Ghost Scans or cutscenes that are missing from this list?

2 missions come to mind. Defending Bannerfall and building the BallerHorn in Skyshock.

so… its just the taken & new strikes left to do. Having already done one strike, I think it took me 20+ runs of it to get all the audio… I shall start work on the Shield Bros

And what about the subclass missions?

1 Like

Great work @pirate_dani! You are a transcription machine!!

The subclass missions would be amazing to have. There are a bunch of characters, like Tevis Larsen, that aren’t really mentioned in many other places.

My RNG is pretty bad at the moment. Have spent all weekend running Shield Brothers (plus a couple raids and some Crucible when I get frustrated, see below)

And its terrible! The strike is just repeating the same lines over and over. So incredibly frustrating.

2 Likes

I just transcripted the blighted chalice strike. I believe the dialogue varies randomly, so I’m going to update the post in the future with the other versions.

Thanks @hati! I will add it to the site soon.

Just so you know, once I add it to the site, any changes that you make won’t be automatically picked up — I effectively make a copy of your post.

1 Like