Looking for help with my project!

I’m looking for help with my Destiny machinima, Corruption. The story is found in the grimoire of the original Destiny and focuses on the rise and fall of Dredgen Yor. It will be uploaded to Youtube, so this could be your lucky break!

We are currently looking for:

• An actor to play Dredgen Yor. You will need to have the gear required for Yor on your own account, as well as either the Superblack or Old Guard shaders.

• An actor to play Shin Malphur. You will be given an account and so no there is no need for grinding or gear requirements.

• A third actor, who will fill various roles. These roles will include Holborn, Pahanin and Jaren Ward.

• Somebody who can do digital effects such as blood spurts and injury detail. This is more of an optional role, but we would like somebody with the skills to do some digital effects.

If you are interested, the script is here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18XkN0hpW0JrXAoiA1NDOEBrbtU0nOycb09z71xernU8/edit?usp=sharing

If you want a role, just leave a comment on this thread or PM me.

4 Likes

I would love to help… but I’m on Legacy Console…
Feels Bad

1 Like

I can be the third actor. I have all three classes. But is this on xbox or ps4?

It’s being filmed on Xbox One

I would love to help, and I have a few skills in vfx, (as well as audio/music) but I don’t have a computer right now, maybe I’ll get one in a month or 2. What’s your timeframe? Also how detailed/complex of effects were you thinking? Perhaps you could post video examples of the kind of thing you’re talking about. Thanks, and good luck. :slight_smile:

I’m right there with you. Poor wiggas unite bro. :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Shooting is currently underway although it will take at least a month or two to shoot all the scenes. I’ll try to get a video of the sort of effects I’m thinking of - they won’t be too complicated. Just blood squirts and the like.

Don’t know the current status of the project but I’d love to offer my voice acting! I’ve been looking for any Destiny related acting I can do and voice acting would be a perfect start! I AM PS4 though so that’d really be the only issue… Please let me know if I can be of any assistance!

Nicely done on the script, by the way! Read through in a voice I thought would be appropriate for Dredgen Yor and every line flowed quite smoothly.

~Corvette

Sometimes, I just hate myself. I’m on Xbox1 if you’re doing more machinima @FluidicGalaxy62.
Good luck with you’re filming!

@DeathlyGeneral , have you finished your machinima? I’d love to see it!

We’ve done a good chunk of the filming and most of the big scenes have been done. We’re waiting on some voice lines and we’ve still got quite a bit of filming left but it’s all going smoothly. You can watch the trailer here:

1 Like

Or, if you want a better trailer, here it is. I think Deathly General forgot to mention he’s not the only person working on this project.

2 Likes