Shard of the Traveler (Voidwalker)

Name: Shard of the Traveler: Voidwalker
URL: https://youtu.be/gxOUF0uDdNY
Recorded: 2017:11:11

Transcript:
++ The Sludge, European Dead Zone, Earth
** Guardian Starts Mission

Ghost: This forest again… well, I can’t say our last visit wasn’t memorable. Let’s see what we can find.

** Guardian Enters The Dark Forest

++ The Dark Forest, European Dead Zone, Earth
** A Portal Appears

Ghost: Whoa! Um. Knock knock?

** Guardian Enters Portal

Ghost: Gotta love the ambiance… Hey! Do you see that? Over there. The light.

** Guardian Approaches Light Formation

Toland, The Shattered: This is the shape and the point of the tooth: nothing has ever lived that will not die. Now I fly between green-black suns in the labyrinth beyond Crota’s god-star. This is the Overworld, the Sea of Screams, where the throne-universes of the great Hive fester in eternal majesty. I move among them. I map the shapes and connections of this world.

// REFERENCE {card:Ghost Fragment:The Hellmouth}

Toland, The Shattered: I want to appear in the Tower and taunt them, lo, lo, I never sleep, I dance in light and shadow, I never sleep, I will never die. I will never die. I want to ask them: if you followed your laws here, to this trembling fearful place, of what use were those laws? But I have work to do. I shout into deep places. Osiris! I call. Osiris, Osiris! Can you hear me?

// REFERENCE {card:Ghost Fragment:The Hellmouth}

Toland, The Shattered: The Traveler came out of the void that surrounds all things. Thus we know that the void is full of power. Thus we enter the void without fear. Small minds will call your abilities blasphemous. They will compare you to the abominable Wizards of the Hive.

// REFERENCE {card:Voidwalker}

** Fallen Appear

Ghost: Heads up! Fallen!

** Guardian Defeats Fallen
** A Portal Appears

Ghost: I think these Light projections might be lessons.

Toland, The Shattered: But you will not be held back. Gifted with the Traveler’s Light, armed with the secret physics of a lost age, you will tear reality asunder. You will fear nothing, and nothing will not fear you.

// REFERENCE {card:Voidwalker}

Tyra Karn: What is the void? When you walk it, what is there to experience, as there is nothing to be seen in it? The vacuum between the stars. The smell of rot. The taste of metal. The deafening roar that can only be heard when it is truly silent.

Tyra Karn: The shamans of the old world were said to have covered their eyes so they could see the dead. I believe these men and women were the first to discover the power of the Void, and in the Traveler’s light we have succeeded in refining their methods, in charting the courses they pioneered. When you blink, you’ll know the way.

** A Portal Appears
** Fallen Appear

Ghost: Another Shard of the Traveler! But we’re not alone.

Ghost: The Shard called us here, I’m sure of it.

** Guardian Examines Shard
** Guardian Receives Voidwalker Subclass

Ghost: The Shard gave us a gift. Let’s use it. I’m picking up Fallen radio chatter. They’re calling reinforcements!

** Fallen Appear

Ghost: Incredible. If that was a test, I think we aced it.

** A Portal Appears
** Guardian Enters the Portal

++ The Sludge, European Dead Zone, Earth

Ghost: I’m sure the Traveler called us to the forest deliberately. It’s amazing that even a corrupted Shard can do so much good.

1 Like

It appears we’ve both done this. Confused, when did you sign up to transcript this?

First week of November. There was no assignee listed for this mission

My bad! I misread the instructions. I hadn’t put my name in the actual list.

Created Shard of the Traveler: Voidwalker based on this post.

1 Like