The Iron Tomb Transcript

Name: The Iron Tomb
URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58U-QwjeAcA
Recorded 1st February

Transcript

Old Russia, Earth

Shiro - When the Splicers started fusing SIVA into their systems, they created a massive network to control the nanotech. So, just like they took down our sensor grid? We’re going to take down theirs. That should neutralize SIVA long enough for you to enter the replication complex.

Saladin - This is where my fellow Iron Lords sacrificed their lives. You must stop the flow of SIVA now and forever, no matter the cost.

Guardian Lands in Lord’s Watch, Plaguelands

Shiro - There are a lot of Splicers between you and that replication chamber, Guardian. Stay alert.

Guardian proceeds to Giant’s Husk

Shiro - The Splicers have built a fortress to protect the entrance to the complex. Short-sightedly, they decided to use the reactor in an old oil tanker as a power source. That’s going to be our ticket.

Ghost - Picking up a strong energy signature nearby.

Saladin - That’ll be the reactor. Swapping the fusion cells should knock out the network for a few minutes: defences, replication, everything.

Guardian kills Fallen Splicers

Guardian reaches reactor

Guardian clears Fallen threat

Ghost - OK. Pull the fusion cell and switch it with its counterpart.

Guardian switches first cell

Ghost - OK. Tinkering with an unstable Golden Age reactor infested with SIVA? Child’s play.

Guardian switches second cell

Ghost - Wow, that was fast.

Shiro - Maybe, but it won’t last.

Saladin - Move, Guardian! The SIVA replication complex awaits.
The Iron Lord’s original plan was to destroy the replicator in the SIVA chamber. Jolder’s explosion apparently only damaged it, so when you reach the chamber, you will need to finish what she began.

Ghost - That won’t stop the Fallen from using the SIVA they already have.

Shiro - There’s more than one battle in a way.

Guardian proceeds to Archon’s Keep

Explosion in Archon’s Forge

Ghost - What was that?

Shiro - Saladin said the Fallen couldn’t control SIVA. I’m guessing that disrupting their hold on it is having some adverse effects.

Saladin - I wouldn’t celebrate too quickly.

Guardian proceeds through Archons’ Forge, clearing Fallen

Saladin - Only a few of us reached the replication complex. The worst Rasputin’s defences had already blanketed this entire area. Frames, constructs…Some things I haven’t seen before nor since. They felt no pain. No fear.

Ghost All we’ve seen so far is Fallen

Guardian proceeds to Site 6

Saladin - Last time, his presence was almost physical. I think he was trying to communicate, but we did not understand.

Ghost - How can you be so certain Rasputin won’t get involved once we’re inside?

Saladin - The Vanguard still believe Rasputin to be simply a Warmind. He hasn’t been that for a very long time.

Guardian kills Fallen threat in The Warrens

Ghost - So when we stop the production of SIVA - because it’ll be that easy - what about who’s controlling?

Saladin I have some leads on that. Fallen chatter about some crazy Splicer priest who wants to play God. I’m kind of with Saladin now, though. Zealots can take a back seat until the heavy lifting is done.

Ghost scans system

Guardian proceeds to Iron Tomb*

Saladin - The replication complex is beneath you. Look for a way down.

Guardian descends down*

Ghost - Why aren’t there ever stairs?

Fallen release flare, alerting other Splicers

Saladin - You are close to SIVA’s dark heart, Young Wolf. Be on your guard.

Guardian clears enemy Fallen

Guardian enters replication complex, Iron Tomb

Saladin - I did what I could to protect their resting place. But I knew what would happen if someone found it. We were touched by the Light. I - I didn’t even know someone with the Traveller’s Gift could die… until they did.
Find the replicator, and deactivate it. Only that will stop the flow of SIVA once and for all.

Guardian enters room

Ghost - Those things on the ceiling. I’m detecting DNA. They’re…human.

Shiro - Human? That’s not possible.

Ghost scans SIVA replicator

Ghost - Entering self-destruct.

SIVA nanites surround the dead hanging from ceiling

Ghost - What’s happening?!

Saladin - No! It can’t be!

Guardian picks up Axe

SIVA infected, Remnant of Felwinter attacks Guardian

Ghost - That thing…it’s using the Iron Lords’ armour.

Guardian counter attacks Fallen

Guardian ambushed by SIVA infected Iron Lords

Guardian defeats Remnant of Felwinter, Gheleon & Jolder

Saladin - Young Wolf, finish.

Ghost scans system, initiates self-destruct

Ghost - We need to go. We need to go very fast.

Replication complex explodes

Guardian escapes

Saladin - Well done, my Young Wolf, SIVA is gone, and the Iron Lords are at peace. Return to the Iron Temple. You have earned your reward.

Iron Temple, Felwinter Peak

Ghost - The SIVA replicator is destroyed. We found this near it.

Guardian presents Jolder’s helmet

Saladin - Thank you. She would be honoured.
My brothers and sisters, I will see you again. Someday.

You’ve given them back to me.

Approach.

Saladin presents Sword

There was a time that only Iron Lords carried these blades. There are many like this in our armoury, but this one is new.
It is yours, Young Wolf. You are the first of a new generation. Take your place as an Iron Lord.

Guardian takes sword

2 Likes

Created The Iron Tomb based on this post.

I think you can hear Jolder say “The door, I have to–!” at 6:43 in the video, because she was the one that sealed them in the chamber, to stop the spread of SIVA.

Just an observation of mine.

It’s not saladin talking here its shiro