Tower Ghost Scan Tracker

Courtyard

# Assigned Link Dialogue Processed
1 @XonVisniyr Ghost Scan - Tower, Courtyard (#1) Ghost: Blueprints for a bunch of modular housing, bridges, some simple shopfronts … I think these are reconstruction plans for City blocks. As bad as the Tower had it, some parts of the City are just … gone. :white_check_mark:
2 @XonVisniyr Ghost Scan - Tower, Courtyard (#2) Ghost: I’ve heard from other Ghosts that there are a lot of spots like this popping up. secret places where people go to just sit and talk. About the attack, about the Traveler, about the future. Who knows what tomorrow holds? :white_check_mark:
3 @XonVisniyr Ghost Scan - Tower, Courtyard (#3) Ghost: Hawthorne told me she comes up here to read sometimes. She’s studying up. Vanguard history, the consensus, the faction wars, even books about the founding of the City! Huh. I wonder where Louis goes while she’s here. :white_check_mark:
4 @XonVisniyr Ghost Scan - Tower, Courtyard (#4) Ghost: All this stuff belongs to Amanda Holliday. I think I heard her mention this place once: her “secret hideaway to get away from all that nonsense in the hangar”. Let’s not tell anyone about it. :white_check_mark:
5 @XonVisniyr Ghost Scan - Tower, Courtyard (#5) Ghost: Maintenance logs from a system engineer. She talks about how she’s having to do tasks for two people now that her mechanic buddy is gone. Everybody lost someone when the Cabal attacked us. :white_check_mark:
6 @XonVisniyr Ghost Scan - Tower, Courtyard (#6) Ghost: The last login on this terminal was from Banshee-44, but… he tried and failed so many logins as Banshee-41 that it locked him out. All those reboots might have finally gotten to him. :white_check_mark:
7 @XonVisniyr Ghost Scan - Tower, Courtyard (#7) Ghost: They rebuilt the Speaker’s private quarters even after the reconstruction. I still can’t believe that he’s gone. He wasn’t the first Speaker, and… he can’t be the last, right? We still need a Speaker. Don’t we? :white_check_mark:
8 @XonVisniyr Ghost Scan - Tower, Courtyard (#8) Ghost: I think somebody stole these supplies from New Monarchy! References in the logs to “following Hawthorne’s lead”. I wonder what that means. :white_check_mark:
9 [assignee] [link]

Bazaar

1 @PurpleChimera Ghost Scan - , Bazaar Ghost: I think this is where Banshee used to be set up. You know that number after his name isn’t for show, right? Amanda told me he really has been rebooted 44 times. How can he remember anything at this point? :white_check_mark:
2 @XonVisniyr Ghost Scan - Tower, Bazaar (#2) Ghost: If I’m reading this right, Ikora is pushing hard for civilians to have easier access to the Tower. It’s Nice to see… you know. People up and around here. :white_check_mark:
3 @XonVisniyr Ghost Scan - Tower, Bazaar (#3) Ghost: I keep expecting to show up in the Bazaar and see Eva Levante here. This spot’s right around where she used to set up shop. I haven’t heard much about her since we reclaimed our home, other than that she survived. No one’s heard from her in a while, though. :white_check_mark:
4 @XonVisniyr Ghost Scan - Tower, Bazaar (#4) Ghost: Hmm. With everyone embracing Hawthorne’s “power to the people” message, maybe they don’t have as much patience for factions like New Monarchy. :white_check_mark:
5 XonVisniyr Ghost Scan - Tower, Bazaar (#5) Ghost: Look at all these inventory notes. Looks like everyone is trying to get the Tower’s market back on track. Tess, Banshee, Rahool, Eva Levante … they’re all working together on this stuff. :white_check_mark:
6 XonVisniyr Ghost Scan - Tower, Bazaar (#6) Ghost: Things seem like they’re back to normal around here. It’s like nothing changed. But with the Traveler AWAKE now, that can’t be true. Things are going to get better … right? :white_check_mark:
7 XonVisniyr Ghost Scan - Tower, Bazaar (#7) Ghost: I think this used to be a terminal used by Eris Morn. Lots of notes in here about the Hive, their Prince Crota. The Taken King, Oryx. Huh. I wonder where she went off to? :white_check_mark:

Hangar

1 @XonVisniyr Ghost Scan - Tower, Hangar (#1) Ghost: Looks like a journal: Ana Bray. But I can’t tell who— Pretty much the entire thing is redacted. And there are whole pages missing. Something about all this seems… wrong. Am I worrying too much? :white_check_mark:
2 @XonVisniyr Ghost Scan - Tower, Hangar (#2) Ghost: Someone’s been trying to modify one of Shaxx’s Redjacks! But all the interface history shows is access by other Frames. “Arcite and Dahlia”, it says. Over and over. “Arcite and Dahlia”. :white_check_mark:
3 @XonVisniyr Ghost Scan - Tower, Hangar (#3) Ghost: This terminal looks like it’s in use as a forum for Dead Orbit folks. About what you’d expect: lots of pictures of people wearing black, and nihilistic poetry. :white_check_mark:
4 @XonVisniyr Ghost Scan - Tower, Hangar (#4) Ghost: I think someone from the Future War Cult is hoarding a secret stash of tech, here. I’m um … not trying to be vague. I have no idea what half this stuff does. Lakshmi sure does love her secrets. :white_check_mark:
5 @XonVisniyr Ghost Scan - Tower, Hangar (#5) Ghost: This is weird. Was someone… spying on Arach Jalaal? Some of the papers are signed “Arach” but it’s not Jalaal’s handwriting. I don’t think I’ll ever understand faction politics. :white_check_mark:
6 @XonVisniyr Ghost Scan - Tower, Hangar (#6) Ghost: “Fly Girl: The Story of Amanda Holliday.” Is this… someone is writing a biography? I’d keep it out of sight, too, if I were them. Hmm, this chapter talks about how she was born on the road outside the City, how she lost her family to the Fallen… I didn’t even know some of this stuff. :white_check_mark:
7 @XonVisniyr Ghost Scan - Tower, Hangar (#7) Ghost: Huh. Communications between Amanda Holliday and Commander Zavala. Back and forth and back and forth for weeks, keeping tabs on shady characters in the hangar. Nothing gets by Zavala. :white_check_mark:
8 @XonVisniyr Ghost Scan - Tower, Hangar (#8) Ghost: These crates are completely full of Vanguard history books. There are over thirty just focused on Osiris. He wasn’t even the Warlock Vanguard for that long before Ikora, but it sure was a busy time. :white_check_mark:
9 [assignee] [link]
4 Likes

What do you think of this @baxter to keep track of the Ghost Scannable’s? It occurred to me that we were pretty much in the dark as to what had been done, and what had not. I just threw this up as a tester to see what you thought.

This is incredible. Thank you!

I think this is a great idea!

I would like to make some suggestions — could we create a separate list for each area within a zone? That’s how we name the Scans, e.g. Ghost Scan: Hangar, Tower, #2, Ghost Scan: Hangar, Tower, #3

I’m not sure how useful the map is, and it might not make sense for other zones. I didn’t realise the map had scan locations on it, that’s cool.

I would caution that I suspect these maps are out of date already — with the launch of Faction Rallies, there are now Ghost Scans in the game that were not included in strategy guides.

Your are correct about the map being out of date. I took it from a scan of the official guide.

I think the map is important for those who are collecting scans so that we a) don’t miss any and b) don’t have any duplicates.

I found a similar image on Google, which I used to order the ones in the Courtyard, and for the most part the Hangar. Though I know 2 already that aren’t on the map, the one in the Daito room and the one I labeled as Tower Courtyard #8. Also I didn’t have the image when I posted the ones in the Bazaar, so I’m not sure if we want to re-order them or leave them as is.

I would rather not re-order scans.

I am generally opposed to renaming things on the Ishtar Collective because it means that either the name and the URL won’t match any more, or I have to regenerate the URL in which case anyone that has bookmarked the original URL will be taken to a different page (or no page at all).

1 Like