Transcript - Chosen

Name: Chosen
URL: https://youtu.be/N3wQEqDHM_M
Recorded: 14.02.2018

Transcript:

++ The Last City, Earth

Ghost: The Traveler! What’s happening to it?
Ghost: Zavala, we’re back and ready to – [grunt]

** Guardian ship is hit by Cabal Missile

Zavala: Guardian! Are you still with us?
Ghost: We’re fine, but – the Traveler…
Zavala: That’s why we’re here – to stop this madness. Ikora and I are converging on the rally point. Cayde’s already there.
Ikora: We’ll use the Vex teleporter to jump to the Traveler……if we make it there alive.
Ghost: We’ve got your back.
Hawthorne: Welcome back, Guardian. This is your old friend, Hawthorne. Glad you could join the party. Red Legion’s using these energy barriers to funnel us into kill boxes. I can hack into the grid and knock it down for short stretches. Give me a sec.

** Barrier deactivates

Hawthorne: Power’s down! Go, before the Legion turns it back on!
Ghost: We’re through
Zavala: Roger that! We’re almost at the rally point.
Ikora: Cayde, is the teleporter active?
Cayde-6: Ow! Son-of-a… Yeah! Almost ready!
Hawthorne: I knew it. Never send a Cayde to do a Hawthorne job.
Cayde-6: I heard that, Poncho!
Ghost: Hawthorne, we’re blocked again. There’s another energy barrier.
Hawthorne: Hold on – I’ve got you.
** Barrier deactivates

// OPTIONAL {
Zavala: Cayde! We’re seeing a squad of Red legion flanking your position. What’s your status?
Cayde-6: Damn it! Next time you get to fix the Vex tach while being shot at!
Ikora: Keep your head down, Cayde. We’re almost there.
}
// OPTIONAL {
Ikora: A little longer, Cayde. We’re almost there!
Zavala: Ikora and I have reached the rally point, but Cayde is still wrestling with the teleporter.
Cayde-6: I can either shot or work on this thing, but no both, because they just shot off my arm!
Ikora: Cayde, we need that teleporter! We can’t hold this position much longer.
}
// OPTIONAL {
Ikora: Hurry! We’re taking heavy fire!
Zavala: They’re coming at us from all sides. We need your help, Guardian!
}
// OPTIONAL {
Zavala: Cayde’s having… difficulties. We need your help, Guardian!
Ghost: The Traveler… Ghaul found a way to drain its Light. It’s the only explanation. Guardian, we have to stop him. If he takes the Light – It’s over.
}

Zavala: Ikora. Cayde. If we don’t make it out of this alive… know that I’ve never been prouder to be part of your fireteam.
Ikora: If we have to die, at least we’ll die in the shadow of the Traveler, old friend.
Cayde-6: We’re about to die, and you’re still making speeches?!
Cayde-6: Just one more… Hey! Don’t shoot that!
Zavala: Rrraarr!

** Guardian arrives at the rally point

Zavala: Arghh!
Ikora: No!
Zavala: Guardian. We can’t make the jump. It’s all up on you now. Save the Traveler.

** Cayde activates the Vex Teleporter

Cayde-6: A working, probably-stable Vex gate! One step, and you’ll be right next to the big guy.

** Guardian jumps through the teleporter

++ Systems Deck

Zavala: You’re on Ghaul’s command ship. It’s a close to the Traveler as we can get you. Be brave. For all of us.

++ Quarterdeck

Ghost: There’s the Traveler. We’re getting close.

** Guardian arrives at the top of the ship

Ghost: It can’t be…

**Ghaul takes the Light

Ghaul: Fitting your Traveler would send you to face me once more. Look upon me. Dominus of the Red Legion. Annihilator of suns. Razor of a thousand worlds. Slayer of gods and conqueror of the Light. I. AM. GHAUL… And I have become legend.
Ghaul: You won’t escape me again.

** Ghaul uses the Light against the Guardian

Ghaul: Your Traveler should have chosen me, and now it is too late. Look at your dead god. It won’t save humanity a second time. I am Ghaul. I claim what is mine.

** Ghaul retreats to absorb more Light

Ghaul: More… I need more… Ahhhh!
Ghaul: You failed your Traveler. You let your city die. Give up. You have nothing to fight for. Nothing to die for.

** Ghaul retreats once more to absorb the Light

Ghaul: GAHH! THE LIGHT!
Ghaul: I pity you. You know nothing of sacrifice. Nothing of worth.

** Guardian defeats Ghaul

Ghaul: No. Noooooo!

** Light rises from Ghaul’s body and becomes a body of Light

Ghaul: Traveler! Do you see me now? I am immortal! A god! You have failed! Witness the dawning of a new age!

** The Traveler awakens and breaks the cage

Ghaul: You… do… see me. Nooooooooooooooooo!

** Traveler defeats Ghaul with an explosion of Light

++ The Tower

** The Vanguard and Hawthorne congratulate the Guardian

The Speaker: The light lives in all places, in all things. You can block it, even try to trap it, but the light will find its way.

** Explosion of Light radiates across the universe, first to Mercury, then Mars, next the Reef, then Saturn, then outside the system, and finally outside the galaxy where it meets a fleet of pyramids ships

Help us transcribe Warmind!

@VulshokBersrker could you please edit your video so that the parts with fighting against enemies and moving from one place to another are removed? We only need footage of the dialogue. Thank you!