Warmind - The Insight Terminus

To view the transcript guidelines visit Transcript Guide

Name:The Insight Terminus
URL: https://youtu.be/U-TqqM1Jons
Recorded: 2018.05.23

Transcript:

Coming Soon.

@Saint thank you for putting together a video of the dialogue from this strike. From watching another video of this strike, it looks like it has different sets of dialogue, similar to the other strikes. This means that we’ll need to get separate footage of each of the alternative dialogue sets and then put them altogether in one video. I’ll put up a post for this strike so the alternative dialogue can be added. It will look similar to the posts for the other strikes, e.g. the Arms Dealer strike. If you’ve still got separate clips of each of the dialogue instances, could you please upload them to google drive and then add a link to the strike post (I’ll add a link here once I’ve put it up)? Thank you :slight_smile:

EDIT: Here’s a link to the post for the Insight Terminus strike transcript.

sorry i have been busy with stuff around the house more than anything. I’ll post what i have on the video, gather more clips if i get them. i’ll separate what i have and post them.

1 Like

Thanks, that would be great! No rush on posting the clips you have, only do it if you’ve got time.