Fan-canons and stuffs (ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK)

Okay, so this little chat was originally made for Jubi, Aaetheon and I to share our characters and whatnot. Post here if you want, but do be aware the stuff in here may get weird/confusing/dark/possibly even lewd.

You have been officially warned.

I do apologize, but if things are to get, and I quote, “Lewd”, does that not go against the Forum rules??

1 Like

Oh no. With me in here. It’s gonna get lewd. And confusing. And likely uncomfortable.

Also I won’t go into details

Just, and so they fucked or sumthin

Can you possibly do this in a DM then? I don’t want it to get uncomfortable with other people. Besides. This is a Destiny Lore forum, not an RP and fan creation one. Not trying to be rude, just don’t want you guys to get struck down by the fist of God, mk?

1 Like

Wassup jubi, also I got bygones and outlast yesterday in gambit prime

Also “lewd” doesn’t mean sex and stuff, it can also mean playful behavior and what not. And by that I meant like, odd wording and weirdly phrased sentences (also my brain has very odd thoughts like this: “I’ll feed you your severed rectum”) so "uncomfortable is more so something like that in my mind

Yet you also must realize. Other people may not see Lewd as Playful behavior. Which means that this might get shut down rather quickly. Look, I’m trying to look out for you guys. So, if possible, try to keep it away from being uncomfortable to other users, as they could possibly flag it if they feel it should be flagged. Just saying.

2 Likes

Lit. Anyways, onto my characters. So in my head canon we have Saiki, Jubi, and Aurus (Aurus is future Jubi) and is highly inaccurate to the lore but Idgaf. Aurus is a time traveler and dimension/universe hopper. Jubi is just a guardian trying to get by in this world. Saiki is Jubi’s girlfriend and basically exists to get killed later (twice in fact) while providing Jubi a shoulder to lean on and moral support.

(Okay but onto the story telling mate.)

Guys just make it into a PM and invite whoever wants to be invited to that. No need to risk getting banned or suspended by baxter or any of the admins.

So, my character - Aaron Keyes - was born in another dimension (not the D2 universe) to a mother in the CIA and a father in the FBI. He had an older sister named Sara and a younger brother named Jack.

One night, his father got a promotion at work, and was invited to a dinner party where there was a little too much alcohol around.

So Aaron’s father comes home and does some pretty dark shit to his family - sexually harassing and assaulting Aaron’s mom and sister, beating Aaron’s brother, and waving a loaded .357 Colt revolver around like a madman. Dude is borderline dead he’s got so much alcohol in his body.

Aaron stands up to his old man, and soon finds himself in a fight after he tried to take the revolver away from his dad. In the ensuing fight that I completely forgot to ever write, Aaron ends up accidentally shooting his dad in the head, killing him before he could stab Aaron with a machete.

Aaron’s mother - enraged at her son for the murder of her husband - attacks Aaron bare-handed, and gets the most anti-climactic death ever.

She trips over her husband’s leg and falls chest-first into his knife. #SHE DED

Aaron and his siblings eventually run out of money, food, and other supplies. The bills go unpaid, and so Aaron signs up with the military to try and keep his family healthy. The FBI and CIA notice he lied on his application, and invite him in another option - Project: MIRROR, where they train him how to kick some ass.

Going to summarize this bit.

Project: MIRROR was meant to research teleportation science, but with North Korea being a pain in the US’ butt, the project was sabotaged, and the mobile teleporter Aaron was using became a DIMENSIONAL RIFT MACHINE.

Aaron goes into a zombie dimension, picks up an amnesiac girl named Isabelle, and escapes with some scavenged guns and whatnot. That was ‘Dimension Z.’

Dimension ‘2’ is based off the Division, where Aaron meets a trio of (basically Division Agents) named Rex (energetic and reckless like a Chihuahua on crack cocaine,) James (stereotypical soldier-boy,) and their younger sister Ashley (nicknamed ‘Ash,’ because she’s a fucking pyromaniac.)

Dimension 3 was basically a rip-off of Titanfall, but I’ve essentially scratched everything that happened in that dimension other than the story of Tanake (ask about that.) Anywhosies, Tanake joins the team.

Dimension 4 is where Aaron finds more about quantum mechanics - and he finds two copies of himself from parallel dimensions of his home - both are twin girls named Kate and Katie.

Dimension 5 is where things go into D2. Aaron goes on adventures here, but makes sure that his expeditions are completely unnoticed by his team - in fact, he wiped their memory of the whole dimension. They are oblivious to its existence.

Dimension 6 is pretty much the dimension you and I live in right now - pretty normal, and Aaron and his team of “Shadow Shrikes” get into the whole ‘mercenary vigilante’ business, and begin street racing.

Now you’re up to speed on my quick canon. *inhales.

1 Like

Outside of the main group we have Mason (Jubi’s Time Traveling son, he doesn’t know that until the “MHA Arc” [where I first got the idea, from an rp]), Hex (Scott (Mason)'s brother from the Halo universe), Sayora (Hex’s wife), Alex (Mason’s wife), and Arc (which is more so a part of the “Hopper Arc”)

Hold the phone, my dude. MHA? Like, My Hero Academia MHA?

Respect.

God damn. Sounds like a party, Aurus has basically been everywhere. He is the embodiment of “I’m here for a good time not for a long time” (despite being many millenia old due to Light immortality, mind you this is based off all the time he has spent in multiple different dimensions so don’t be mad.) And basically is wandering the omniverse in search of a way to forget all the bleak death he has seen in his past. (Most haunted by Saiki’s OG death.)

Yeah, dude was just about to reconnect with the City after like two centuries of hermitage, and flies directly into a wormhole while not paying attention, crash lands, and sticks around for awhile.

In any case, I have a big multiverse with him now, alt versions of him in OPM, other MHA AUs, and other one off things linked to no official series.

Jubi do you do RPs?..

Jesus I leave for a couple hours and this place explodes, well if you want me to write up on my character ill build a bio