WTF is up with the Vex?

When SIVA Captains do their short range teleport, it looks quite similar to a Minotaur’s version of it. I might try to find a recording of both of them. You might be right about the Vex and SIVA being more connected than we thought.

Thanks! I have a lot of crazy thoughts bouncing around in my head that I’d love to share! Also, what do you mean by “write better than most Americans you know?” I’m American, is there something wrong? (Don’t think I am mad, I am just wonering what that is supposed to be implying :T)

I imply that most of the people I know don’t use capitalization, much less any form of punctuation, or proper word usage. The people here are exceptions. [For the most part…]

Also proper grammar and use of there, their, and they’re. Whenever I see those (along with your and you’re) misused I feel a good deal of annoyance and anger. As well as a need to correct them, anyways, that should be enough of that tangent.

Exactly what I mean.

well, it could be like it is just like that they are an extremely advanced biological computer that calculated where and when something is going to happen really precisely but not everything is exactly like it happened so they could not simulate things like guardians, hive gods, etc. but my point is that they knew before it happened giving it an illusion that they can time travel and places like the vault of glass are just places where they conduct their simulations making it possible for them to do whatever they wish but the dreaming city could be entirely different cause its a taken vex mind

Reading through the Vex lore atm to try and help this discussion out a tad bit.

While the Drifter may or may not have said he uses it as a propellant, it has been used as a coolant (https://www.ishtar-collective.net/entries/the-sundaresh-experiment-13-r#radiolaria) and as weapon components as can be seen on the Prophecy Weapons. Furthermore, there exists such a thing as radiolaria in our universe (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiolaria) which raises even further interesting speculation as to what might be contained in this Vex mind fluid.

Great post best I’ve read in years

Think of vex as nanomites of the universe

What if they were just given a basic command, “make a universe that never ends” and calculated that “conversion to vex” was the only way to achieve that goal.

Are you talking about their radiolaria, or the constructs we fight?

The vex as a collective, the same type of nano-mite idea of siva but on a galactic scale.