Who Is Nokris? - Deep Speculation/Theory

Lots of reading: :white_check_mark:
Choose a side? :x:
Make own theory? :white_check_mark:
Accumulate question to fit said theory? :white_check_mark:
Search forum and collective before asking? :white_check_mark:
Question answered? :x:

Any records of Crota meeting Savathun and Xivu Arath?
If yes, any records of Oryx having a brother?
Could it be that Nokris was a brother to the doomed siblings?

If no, then I don’t understand the last sentence in this card.

Common folks, team players and soldiers would greet someone with “brothers and sisters”, not “aunts and uncles”. Well, in my language that is.

As the mythology states nox was at the beginning. I have a theory (that no one has disproved yet) that nokris was the ozmium king or perhaps queen. (See my post on my theory) let’s just say it’s the ozmium king for now. His death was essential to the creation of the hive which ties into the mythology. Everything else lines up perfectly. Like because Oryx cared a lot for his father and he died before the world’s grave was created. (If something does not line up please tell me, and tell my why too)

I believe Xivu Arath took on the (knight?) morph and is now male because of that. Savathun took on the mother morph and therefore is female. The last line could refer to crota’s ‘Aunt and uncle’ because oryx is sibling to the other Two.But it does say ‘Aunts and uncles’ not aunt and uncle. Also who is the Taox mentioned in the card?

Taox was the sisters teacher if I’m not mistaken. She betrayed them before they took a visit down under, leading in Taox eventually fleeing to the above seeking refuge. They’ve been hunting her ever since since, ye ya know, the sisters was a lil’ pissed.

I haven’t read that Xivu Arath got a knight morph, but it does make sense since they do put up a fight. As a god of war should do. The grimoire isn’t exactly straight forward reading.

BOS card XII: Out of the Deep, It tells of Xivu Arath taking the knight morph