An Idea about Drifter

I am not stating this as ‘theory’ I am stating this as a cemented ‘fact’. One of these days, in a future expansion, our Snake skin, rat hearted friend, Drifter will bite off more than he can chew and he will ‘choke’.

1 Like

Yeah even if not by a dlc definitely just due to the chronicon

2 Likes

This is just my personal ‘opinion’, the chronicon is a poorly written Calus fanfic about us and him. https://errata.ishtar-collective.net/herald-of-the-black-edge/

1 Like

More than opinion mate. It is noted in the book that the Councilors are just writing possible futures to please Calus and curry favor.

1 Like

Yeah but just due to the drifter’s personality he will definitely bite off more than he can chew and in some timelines far more literally than what you normally mean

1 Like

Probably any timeline if we are being honest lol. Drifter’s been a hungry man since he woke up.

Yep, it would be nice to make him regret his eating habits by feeding him his own ghost lol

Honestly, the way he speaks about his ghost makes me think he doesn’t really care what happens to it.

True but chronicon: how did he eat metal without choking?

Perhaps it was finely ground or compressed. People eat gold flakes all the time in “high culture” restaurant desserts.

Eating gold isn’t high culture it’s just stupidity

1 Like

Hence the quotation marks lol

sure sure, that could happen, but tell me, when has our boy ever not gotten out of something? Dredgen holding him at gunpoint? summon a taken fucking captain

2 Likes

Also in the chronicon it said he had painful crunching chewing of the pastry

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.