Arm Yourself With Knowledge: Eventide Ruins, Computer

To view the transcript guidelines visit Transcript Guide

Name: Arm Yourself With Knowledge: Cadmus Ridge, Computer
Video URL: N/A
Playlist URL: Exo Stranger Patrols | Eventide Ruins, Ether Stores: "A Steady Stream of Ether" | Beyond Light - YouTube
Recorded: 2020.11.25

Transcript:

++ Eventide Ruins, Rathmore Chaos, Europa

** The Guardian helps the Exo Stranger archive information on Europa by scanning objects in the environment. The Guardian scans an old Exoscience computer terminal.

// OPTIONAL
{
Exo Stranger: An old Exoscience computer. This one is fried, but there were a lot of these stations. We can still find one with data left on it.
}

// OPTIONAL
{
Exo Stranger: This is where they conducted Exo stress tests. Exposing us to extreme temperatures, radiation, direct bomb blasts…
}

// OPTIONAL
{
Exo Stranger: This is where Exos came to be “put through their paces,” as Clovis said. If there’s any data left, it’s likely biometrics. Interesting, but not very useful.
}

// OPTIONAL
{
Exo Stranger: I tried to erase all evidence of the Exo Project once. I never thought I’d be happy I failed, but… well, I’ve changed my mind about a lot since then.
}

// OPTIONAL
{
Exo Stranger: All Exoscience computers were routinely wiped clean of incriminating data. But traces may linger deep in the hardware.
}

Created Arm Yourself with Knowledge: Eventide Ruins based on this post.

1 Like

merged with Arm Yourself With Knowledge: Eventide Ruins, Ether Stores and Arm Yourself With Knowledge: Eventide Ruins, Tower for publish

updated name from Cadmus Ridge to Eventide Ruins

1 Like