Black Armory Pinnacle Weapon?

We haven’t done much with Ada since the Black Armory Expansion. I was thinking about pinnacle weapons and I thought that Bungie should add a pinnacle weapon for Ada. There are still many weapon types out there that need their own pinnacle weapon. My first choice would be a sidearm. What do you all think?

There was a reason why there is no pinnacle weapon for the forge. Same reason there is none for the menagerie, or for the reckoning. It is not a full gamemode like strikes, crucible and gambit. Only the those three categories: pve, pvp, pvpve, are considered actual gamemodes. Also the fact that forges are annual pass content, and so regular forsaken players cant get those weapons. And pinnacle weapons are supposed to be for everyone. It’s most likely just that they are annual pass content though, other reasons are speculation.

You already get Jotunn, Izanagi’s Burden, and Le Monarque.

Those aren’t pinnacle weapons; they’re just exotics that were released with black armory. The new titan exotic boots peregrine greaves aren’t menagerie pinnacle armor; they were just released with menagerie. Same for truth and lumina.

I know. That’s why you don’t need BA pinnacle weapons.

I don’t think that @Apollo1 was talking about the entirety of the Black Armory expansion. Just the forges and Ada-1, and having a pinnacle weapon for the forges. (Although as you said, Izanagai’s is pretty close to a pinnacle weapon for the forges.

Hm. Well, what would be an interesting combination of perks (Real and Fanmade) that could be used to quickly kill majors? Along with a fun weapon type [Sword?] that would be cool to use for the game?

Think about it. SMGs weren’t used as much, neither were Grenade launchers until the Pinnacle came around.
ARs, while fun, would be swapped with a sniper and Hand Cannon for gambit. And Bows? Pfft. Barely anyone uses them from my experience.
As for Vanguard? You would be better using a Hand Cannon or Shotgun.

So, with that in mind. What is not well used weapon type [Swords?! SWORDS?!] that we could shove a few cool perks in for the constant Major and Add killing that is the Forges?

But there is already the god roll for Stryker’s Sure Hand… That’s op enough. Especially since swords were buffed with ammo capacity and damage.

LMAOOOO
Have you gone into gambit recently? Literally EVERYONE uses bows now for the new Gambit pinnacle weapon quest. It’s refreshing to see so many people using non-meta weapons, but it does get kind of annoying to invade and get bowed from every angle.

Yeah. I still invade with the full invader set with t-lord and my max aim assist twilight oath though.

1 Like

Exactly my point Blitz.

Here. Let’s run it down for you.

Nobody:

Pinnacle Weapons: Shows Up

Everyone: Uses the weapon type despite them not being good to get the gun

Weapon name: Duality
Weapon type: Sidearm/Handcannon (technically Hand Cannon)
Weapon archetype: N/A (Solar)

“Who am I?”

Stats: (Sidearm will be shown on Loadout menu)

Sidearm:
Impact: 20
Range: 40
Stability: 75
Handling: 86
Reload Speed: 50
RPM: 720
Mag size: 20
Aim Assist: 100
Recoil Direction: 100
Weapon Size: 50
Zoom: 10

Hand Cannon:
Impact: 100
Range: 100
Stability: 30
Handling: 40
Reload: Literally 1
RPM: 140
Mag Size: (x)
Aim Assist: 10
Recoil Direction: 100
Weapon Size: 50
Zoom: 20

Perks:

Perk 1: Glass: Kills with this weapon stack up Glass. Glass increases this weapon’s reload speed.
Perk 2: Polygonal Rifling: Increases Stability
Perk 3: Flared Magwell: Increases reload speed and stability.
Perk 4: Shatter: Hold [reload] to Shatter, and consume stacks of Glass to fuel your rage. Consuming the magazine will return you to normal.

Weapon lore:

TYPE: Transcript.
DESC: Audio File.

Parties: One [1] Unidentified (u.1)

u. 1.0.1:
I can almost feel you breathing.
Like a whisper in my ear.
I remember how you lost me.

u. 1.0.2:
Or how I lost you.

u. 1.0.3:
I stare into the blackness
It’s staring back at me
Why did I try to live without you?
I want you, I need you

u. 1.0.4:
Open up my eyes
I need your light again
Burning me inside
I need your love again

u. 1.0.5:
I can feel our hearts collide
I can feel our hearts ignite
Open up my eyes
I’m yours again

u. 1.0.6:
Will I wake up from this moment?
Will I see you slip away?
Or is this a new beginning
Of beauty and rage?

u. 1.0.7:
Where did I lose my passion?
Where did I start to fade?
Without you my world is darkness
I won’t let go again

u. 1.0.8:
Open up my eyes
I need your light again
Burning me inside
I need your love again

u. 1.0.9:
Open up my eyes
I’m yours again
I’m yours again

u. 1.1.0:
I’m never letting go
I’m never letting go
I’m never letting go
I’m yours again
I’m yours again
I’m yours again

u. 1.1.1:
Open up my eyes
I need your light again
Burning me inside
I need your love again (I’m yours again)

u. 1.1.2:
Open up my eyes
I’m yours again

• audio file encrypted within weapon AI files. AI is unresponsive.

Afterword:

This is what I think a Black Armory weapon would be something like.

What does the rage do?