Book: The Godhelm (completed)

ahh a new arrival, you see friend this is the first one, so far its all very early in development, but according to my comrades (communism noises) it shows potential
and for Jubi, indeed my good Sir, indeed

A final bump for the final card, its somewhat unedited but tell me what you think about it, advice is always welcome

YIKES. That is an abrupt end to an interesting character. In all honesty I am not sure I’d be able to end something like that with my characters. I simply have a problem with killing them unless it has heavy plot significance (as is the case with Saiki). So that was a surprise.

yea, probably could of wrote it better, glad its getting some attention though

If you can do even better than holy crap I’d want to see that.

Thanks! :smile: and no nothing like that, just thought it was a little too short, for my tastes at least

(edit)

on a separate note I’ve just found that I no longer can edit or delete this topic, so ill say what I was about to edit in (a means to an end)

honestly my main goal with this all was for all the characters to have very distinct and recognizable voices, Aethe was a character I’ve been spit-balling with for a long time, his personality was always the same but who he was has changed a lot.
Kain was a mad scientist/wizard in a previous story (his most notable feature being a severe lack of sleep).
Gil was a very insignificant character that I only really mentioned once in a draft, thought I would build him the beginnings of a character.
And Lamprey was my second to Aethe, both I invested a lot of time in

trying thinking up a new name for my next lore book, so far I have “Windward”, “The Aethian” or “a Host of Worms”, any ideas?

What characters is the lore book about?

Alright, I have begun writing Windward Wishes, there should be an embedded link above this post