Commons Users, When Do You Post?

Sounds fun too. Just would suck to be on the recieving end.

I tend to be sociopathic about that

Eh. Could be like my character Luther (His last name is a Zavala as a twisted reference :}). He is petty aF. Basically he is a villain who will kill randomly and brutally, usually leaving his kills unidentifiable from who they once were other than DNA testing. If you win against him, or even annoy him too much? He will take your loved ones, torture them on video and leave clips in random areas leading you on a wild goose chase until you eventually find him to fight him again. By this point he has a machine that makes his victims feel the pain he does so during this fight he will be very reckless and at a desperate point reveal that they basically did all that to said loved one(s). Which in my opinion is FUCKED up.

1 Like

Thank you. I made him to be a fucked up villain with the best of Jigsaw and Slade. Something I realized is that he’s also like one of my friends turned enemies. Perhaps I did that subconsciously and only realized that’s why I see him as so evil??

Ive actually written a story where the character is a sociopath who is also a werewolf and is has an unrequited love and kills people so that he doesn’t kill the person his love is in love with

Lol. Seems legit mate. But why not get with the person he loves? And kill their crush or whatever then comfort them?

SSSSSSHHHHHH don’t spoil my stories ending

Oops. Uh… yeah that’d be CRAZY right? I mean he would have to be INSANE to do that (Nervous laughter.)

1 Like

Phew!!! That was close

I know right? Man, if people found out that’d be terrible

2 Likes

terrible indeed evil laughter , sadly discord was recently blocked for me and I am finding a way to get around it, now the only time I have is when im chilling at home

Discord is blocked for me at School too. I haven’t found a work around though.

If you find a way to get past the block please tell us.

will do friend, messing around with some vpns right now

I am using a school device so Idk about using VPNs…

Same as @Jubi . I’m using a school computer and were not allowed to use VPNs.

ahh you poor fellow, you have an I pad right?, if you know how to properly install a VPN or override the contract for management then you should be fine as long as you have a personnel hotspot, then again you may be screwed wifi wise if you want to do the latter but thats your best option

Indeed I have a school IPad. The issue is I also don’t have a phone so hotspot won’t work.

well sorry mate, installing VPN’s on an I Pad is not my specialty, if you want to learn though you could find some stuff online

Yeah, I have tried website unblockers and proxys but none have worked so far, the only one that did wouldn’t get past the “Not a Bot” test and was super slow. Then got blocked by the school so I got nothing.