Destiny Tattoo where and why?

Hey every body I was wondering what Destiny symbol would you get tattooed on yourself where, and why? I would get the hunter symbol on my left shoulder because it’s my favorite class and the House of Wolves Banner on my back because technically our character is the kell to the house of wolves and also I think their banner looks cool.

2 Likes

what do you mean “technically kell of house wolves”? and uh i think you got the wrong category

1 Like

We collapsed the house of wolves by capturing the kell, we didn’t take it over, also I would probably tattoo the Siva symbol and the house of devils banner symbol

1 Like

Not to be annoying, but you might want to change the category to uncategorized because this isn’t really a community creation. All that being said, I’d go with a hunter symbol on either my upper arm or shoulder because Hunter Master Race. I might also get the Destiny logo on the other arm, or with it. Probably Siva somewhere because of its one of the coolest logos in the game.

2 Likes

Also this has nothing to do with lore, so baxter will probably shut it down

1 Like

I have a Vault of Glass tattoo on my left calf. VoG is my favorite raid, the Vex are my favorite enemy (especially considering we still know next to nothing about them when compared to the other enemies), and I thought it was cool as all heck.

1 Like

yeah that’s cool dude and welcome to Commons.

1 Like

if i were to get a tattoo (quite unlikely) it would ether be a fallen sigil of some sort or oryx’s logo thingy on the shoulder part of my arm (not on the shoulder but an inch or two below)

2 Likes

I’d probably get the Tex Mechanica logo on my arm or something since both TLW and Chaperone are two of my favorite guns to use