Exo names with hyphens

SO I was reading a lore tab on the infinite cycle of us killing Riven and her reviving continuously and I saw a few names that Are exo names but the numbers were hyphenated like Benedict 99-40. Does anyone know anything about this?

So characters like Benedict 99-40, or the Postmaster Kadi 55-30 aren’t Exos. They are what’s known as Frames. Frames and Exos are not the same thing. Here’s some surface-level information on both

Frames are simple automata built in the City. Although not equipped with true general sentience, they are nevertheless useful for cleaning, maintenance, and service tasks. Frames do have the ability to learn, and many develop quirks of personality and behavior over long lifespans - Frames, Grimoire Card

Built for a long-forgotten struggle, Exos are self-aware war machines so advanced that nothing short of a Ghost can understand their inner functions. They remain ciphers, even to themselves: their origins and purpose lost to time. Whoever built the Exos fashioned them in humanity’s image, gifting them with diversity of mind and body. Many of the City’s Exo citizens live and work alongside their organic brethren. But others fight again, re-forged in the Light of the Traveler to serve as Guardians - Exo, Grimoire Card

Hope this clears things up.

3 Likes

Oh like that dumb robot that was still cleaning during Gaul’s assault on the tower. Thanks

1 Like

Yes, exactly haha. No problem.

He is known as sweeper bot. Do not disrespect our boi. He was in the tower in D1 sweeping, he was just doing his duty to keep the tower clean.

2 Likes

Buuuut It was under attack and he probably ended up being destroyed.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh he’s still working on clearing out the Cabal and cleaning up the old tower so we can have it in D3.

1 Like

Lol Lord Saladin! Maybe juuust maybe.

Sweepy probably killed those Cabal soldiers, and decided to give the disrespect with the wonderful line of “Just taking out the Trash.”

1 Like

Hilarious Ember he probably used “Dawn Broom” on them!:joy:

I would totally pay for that you know.

That would be something totally cool for Shaxx to scream at
“YEEEEEESSS!!!”