Exotic revolver, grim’s malice

Name: Grim’s Malice

Weapon type: revolver

Weapon quote: everything has a touch of malice

Weapon perks

Grim reveal: after running out of ammo you can continue firing but your health is taken in the process

Bloody cycle: the bullets that are made as a result of damaging yourself inflict 4x more damage then normal on opponents

Lore tab:
Some say there’s a legend, a grim puzzle they call it. It usually seems inviting at first but becomes a puzzle of malice, it takes the shape of anything the owner needs and it seems better than the original thing but it also comes at a price, are you ready for that price guardian?

Basically ToM but a revolver?

But the bullets do more damage then normal (it has better story implications then gameplay implications)

… Like the ToM… except… x2…

Yeah but it can turn into other thing just that’s the form i’m Using in a story for it

Okay? Mysterious and definitely not concerning.

Also even the fricking quote mentions touch of malice so

x4 damage? sOuNdS lIkE emptying bullets into a wall and then one tapping guardians to the head with a hand cannon (cRuCiBlE) sOuNdS fUn…

Lel 20 characters meep

Puts down well of radiance, lasts 30 seconds and one taps everything that even remotely peeks by a pixel.

Well of “Raid” iance. Haha get it cause well is used in every raid…

Not after shadowkeep

Also 4 DAYS UNTIL WE KICK THE THE MOON’S @SS

No it still will. It will still buff damage, and heal. Well will still be a must-have for raids.

Not reload tho 20 characters

It still buffs reload speed to the max, it’s just not instant. It’s not gonna change much

True, I got scoffed at for using whisper against bergusia forge boss

Oof. Whisper is gonna be good again shadow keep. Izanagi’s will be king probably

Yep, counting on that, this morning I farmed 4 waking vigils from menagerie

Uhhh. Why? Also this is getting off topic