Help us transcribe Destiny 2!

There you go man. The help is always wanted.

Quick question. For the Adventures, should we make a separate post for a list of them like this one? Or should we just post the transcripts by themselves?

@baxter I can do Traveler Shard Sentinel but I don’t have editing software unless the app on my xbox counts? Would you want me to upload that to my youtube then send it here? Plus I think the only way I can record is through Mixer on xbox unless someone knows of another software I can use on Xbox.

I have the footage for Spark: Part III (Nightstalker), just need to edit it. I also have the footage for missions “Larcency” through “Chosen”, and will edit those as well.

I think most people just use the editing software on their console & then upload it from there.

How long before new accounts can edit? I want to help!

Says you can only mention 10 users in a post, so I can’t put my name down

Really @Wilbsorama ? let me try. which one were you trying to get assigned too?

I’m also getting the error “Sorry, you can only mention 10 users in a post” when trying to add my name.

I’m going to work on the Meditation: “1AU”, so if someone is able to put my name down that would be awesome!

Also, there are two new meditation missions this week, should those also be reflected here? They are Meditation: “Unbroken” and Meditation: “Larceny”.

Hi @hands, sorry about the errors that you’re getting, I will try and figure out a solution to that.

As for the Meditations, I’m not sure whether it makes sense to transcribe them or not. Is the dialogue for a Meditation different than for the original Mission? If they’re the same then I don’t think there’s any point in duplicating them (and we should remove them from the list).

But, equally, if there’s no difference in dialogue between “1AU” and “Meditation: 1AU” then it would be great if you could transcribe “Meditation: 1AU” and submit it as the transcript for “1AU”, since we don’t have that yet! :smile:

Does that all make sense?

2 Likes

I’ve noticed no difference so far

2 Likes

Yes, this makes perfect sense @baxter!

Like @pirate_dani said - I too haven’t noticed a difference, but I’ll go ahead and record the Meditations she currently has (1AU, Unbroken and Larceny) to confirm. I’ll be making a new character this weekend so I can compare to the original version to be 100% sure.

2 Likes

Woo! First transcript done and posted!

1 Like

I’m getting the same error as @Wilbsorama when I try to assign one to myself. But I’m working on the “Unexpected Guests” Adventure.

Instead of putting an ‘@’ just put your name in.

I just wanted to follow up. I should have Shard of the Traveler (Striker) done by today or tomorrow. I started it but I’ve been busy. Sorry for the delay!

1 Like

There we go. It is done.

1 Like

Yah! Second Transcript done and posted! When are you guys going to start processing the Adventures though? @baxter

1 Like

I believe there is some confirmation required that there is no alternative dialogue/paths for the adventures.

1 Like

Are the unique Arms Dealer strike missions start dialogue encounters still needed? Cause I have a clip of one on xbox.

Hey @HipNuts, we haven’t started on strikes yet! It might be worth uploading your footage somewhere so that when we do start on strikes someone could use it. :slight_smile: