Name Your Favorite Music Track From D1 or D2, GO!

Mine would be Remembrance, from Destiny, The Taken King.

I love hearing piano, and the girl’s voice in the song makes me want to effin’ cry…

I would love to hear your favorite! Bungie is VERY good at making music for their games.

Don’t worry, I wont judge your taste in music. :wink:

1 Like

Destiny 2: Forsaken
THE MAN THEY CALLED CAYDE

2 Likes

I’ll check it out, Blitz. Thanks for letting me know!

I do have to say, Regicide is up in my top three favorite songs from Destiny: The Taken King right now. Check it out!

1 Like

My favorite is Journey from D2, the music from the first mission and the last mission. Also, Cabal stomp (Cabal Theme Song) from D1 and D2

5 Likes

Cabal Stomp is. A. Masterpiece. FIGHT ME.

1 Like

It’s my alarm sound. Thank you Alexa! :grinning:

1 Like

You right. Have you heard Regicide, though?

1 Like

No, I’ll listen to it tonight.

1 Like

Haven’t listened to it in a bit but I will.

1 Like

My favorite is Journey. Hands down. The best song in the D2 soundtrack/

5 Likes

Exerpt from the Union, Music of the Spheres.
Nuff said.

Sepiks Prime easily the best

1 Like

Cabal Stomp is still the best, seconded by Journey. Regicide just doesn’t give that feeling for me.

2 Likes

For me, its either Eyes Up from the Rise of Iron soundtrack or Gunslinger from Forsaken, with Do Not Bow in the top five

2 Likes

Yeah, for D2, I liked Queen’s Oracle a lot.

Ah, Regicide and Journey were taken…

Hmm.

Ooh! Okay, the Aksis theme. I found a group of friends on a sherpa run that I still talk to today, so it holds sentimental value for me.

In 4th place is probably the Dreaming City patrol music. That stuff’s great.

3 Likes

It is a love hate relationship with Valus ta’aurc music. But I also like “the Guardian” and The Taken King Theme.

2 Likes

Forged in flame from Rise of iron. I love hearing the violin. Guns Blazn for Forsaken, Ikora for D2, Hope from D1, and Last Stand from the Taken King.

1 Like

Remembrance, definitely. It is one of the most beautiful pieces of music ever made.

4 Likes

Never heard most of these (or at least didn’t know the names). Thanks for ideas of what to listen to! On a side note, welcome to the community Dragon! Have you been lurking around and just decided to make an account or have you just joined?

1 Like