New Stuff on Uldren!

Yeah, not doubting that there is potential of it happening. I’m just saying we are only able to manipulate events that happened on Mercury for now. I think the point of the Obelisks is to contain the spread of the time-split.

thinking logically I agree but I’m still gonna kill the fuck a few times if our guardian and him ever meet

I feel bad, so many people who hate him for reasons he doesn’t remember. I hope, since it mentions the Dawning, there’s a quest or something that involves us seeing him and helping him out.

1 Like

Personally most people will disagree with me but I forgive both Uldren and the new Uldren. Uldren pre guardian was devoted and sacrificed himself. Sure these might not of been for the light but still the requirements for being a guardian. (requirements from the speaker) Also for all we know we could be monsters in our past lives but that’s another topic for another day.

3 Likes

Tbh my guardian was definitely a monster in their past lives

1 Like

Uldren as he is right now is…not Uldren. He understands nothing about what he was and what he did, and the person we are encountering is a new person. People will still have a whole lot of animosity towards him, as the pain isn’t going to go away quickly in the community as a whole. But he definitely deserves his second chance and I think this Dawning entry is a good example of how that should come about.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.