Quest: A March of Fire, The Sunbreakers' Challenge

Name: Quest: A March of Fire, The Sunbreakers’ Challenge
URL: https://youtu.be/k404nJGwyh4
Recorded: 2020.03.02

Transcript:

++ Hall of Guardians, The Last City, Earth

Zavala: Guardian, the City has need of you. I have need of you. A mercenary company, the Sunbreakers, have been spotted on Venus. I need you to speak on my behalf.

** The Guardian heads to Venus.

Zavala: What does it mean to be a Titan? As a Titan, you are a part of the City - in a way no Warlock or Hunter could understand. The dream of the City rests upon our shoulders. Then there are those that find a path outside of our Walls. Those that take up with leaders they barely understand. So it has ever been with the Sunbreakers. The Hammer of Sol is a flame in the darkness. But fire burns without thought. It is time that fire came home… To keep the City and her Walls warm throughout the long night.

++ Ishtar Commons, Ishtar Sink, Venus

Zavala: A legion of Sunbreakers were spotted near a Vex Gate in the Ishtar Sink. They do not stay in one place for long.

** The Guardian heads towards the Sunbreakers’ location.

++ N/Gen Branch, Ishtar Sink, Venus

Ghost: I’m detecting what looks like a Sunbreaker’s beacon, but it’s interlaced with Vex feedback.

** The Guardian searches for the Sunbreaker’s beacon, defeating the Vex which they encounter. The Guardian finds the beacon. Ghost accesses the beacon and plays a transmission from it.

Ouros: Fall back, fall back! Should’ve known Osiris [garbled]. Protect the forge once they’re in! You remember [garbled].

Zavala: Osiris? Find out where they’ve gone, Guardian. My report said they were heading for a Vex Gate.

++ Dig Site 4, Ishtar Sink, Venus

** The Guardian searches for the Sunbreakers. The Guardian finds a Vex gate. An Ultra Hydra appears. The Guardian defeats the Ultra Hydra.

Ghost: The gate’s offline. If I can map that conflux, I might be able to figure out where it leads.

** Ghost scans the Vex conflux. The Guardian finds several dead Sunbreakers.

Ghost: Zavala, the Sunbreakers opened this gate to Mercury. I have the coordinates.

Zavala: Then plot a course. Find their forge, Guardian. If the City hopes to weather the oncoming Darkness, we will need the flame it holds.

2 Likes

Created Quest: A March of Fire, The Sunbreakers’ Challenge based on this post.