Quest: A Spark in Shadow, The Stormcaller's Path

Name: Quest: A Spark in Shadow, The Stormcaller’s Path
URL: https://youtu.be/I6upkckYY9s
Recorded: 2020.03.02

Transcript:

++ Hall of Guardians, The Tower, The Last City, Earth

** The Guardian approaches Ikora Rey.

Ikora Rey: Warlocks sing to the sun. We walk the void. A rare few call the storm. Go to Mars, Guardian, and seek the power of the Arc.

** The Guardian heads to Mars.

Ikora Rey: What does it mean to be a Warlock? Power. Only Warlocks understand true power. True power lies in knowledge. In understanding. Power channeled, not controlled. The Storm is raw power. The trance is true understanding. Both are required. The Stormcaller, then, is both the question and the answer. And thus, what it means to be a Warlock.

++ The Buried City, Meridian Bay, Mars

Ikora: My Hidden agents discovered a powerful Vex, a Conductive Mind, below the bones of Freehold. It has the Arc Source you need. Find it.

Ghost: Won’t be easy. The Freehold tunnels are still crawling with Vex.

Ikora: Good. Storms emerge from conflict.

** The Guardian heads towards Freehold.

Ikora: Don’t shy from the Darkness, Guardian.

++ Freehold Station, Meridian Bay, Mars

** The Guardian finds the Cabal and the Vex fighting each other.

Ghost: Ikora, there’s an army down here!

Ikora: Overcome it! They will keep you from reaching their master.

** The Guardian defeats three Vex Conductive Disciples and heads further into the tunnels.

Ghost: Ikora, those constructs were supercharged with Arc energy. The whole area is saturated with power.

Ikora: Find the Conductive Mind. You’re not finished until its Arc is yours.

++ Tharsis Junction, Meridian Bay, Mars

** The Guardians heads further into the tunnels, defeating the Vex which they encounter. Vekron, the Conductive Mind, appears.

Ghost: Unless there’s another lightning-powered death bot down here, I think that’s the Conductive Mind.

** The Guardian defeats Vekron, the Conductive Mind.

Ghost: Ikora, we’ve neutralized the Conductive Mind.

Ikora: Then I hope you’ve learned from its defeat. Let’s teach you to wield lightning, Guardian.

1 Like

Created Quest: A Spark in Shadow, The Stormcaller’s Path based on this post.