Recent Trailer for Season of Dawn

Because he knows of us and is considered the greatest titan yet he looks up to us that makes us better than saint-14

Just because he looks up to us doesn’t exactly mean that we’re better than him.

Aye whenever trials of Osiris returns (because if trials comes back it definitely won’t be trials of the nine) do you think the entire season that it comes back in should be based around Trials of Osiris so maybe something like Season of The Trials?

This is completely trivial, but has anyone else wondered how an Exo could have a Russian accent?

Maybe they were Russian before being an exo

1 Like

Well, I mean, Cayde programed himself to get drunk, so maybe he just liked the sound of a Russian accent?

more likely his exo frame was Russian made, and in turn he himself is probably Russian

The exos were built in a way to where they could be like the person before they were exo in turn meaning that’s why saint is russian

could you possibly link that? need a refresher on the lore

I don’t know what piece of lore explicitly states it but I do know exo bodies were built with extra features that aren’t needed but are there to put people’s minds to rest about the fact that they are robots, it’s when there are female exos

Look to the Ghost Scans, Clovis Bray, Exo.

1 Like

I don’t believe Saint-14 is leaving after the season. I think they mentioned he’s here to stay for a while

2 Likes