Remaining Guardians

Why?
20 characters
:space_invader:

Well to put it all in a short summary, the simple fact that the Hive draw their power from ā€œThe Deepā€ (where they received their worms from in the Book of Sorrows) and we draw power from the Light, makes us irreconcilable enemies. These two warring philosophies are just incompatible with each other. Plus the Hive took our moon first so with that they clearly are not motivated to attack us because of us killing their gods. Also to touch on what was said by @Jubi earlier:

Where is your proof for this, because I see no examples of this anywhere except for what you wrote.

Also, Oryx seemed pretty ticked that we killed his precious son, Crota. He may have loved him, and we killed who he loved.

Yes, that and in the Books of Sorrow (Verse 3:2 - The High War) Here it is @abowlofruit12

For twenty thousand years they fought across the moons and they fought in the abyssal plains and lightning palaces of each otherā€™s sword spaces. And they killed each other again and again, so that they could practice death.
Such was their love.

While their view of love isā€¦ not really loveā€¦ they do care about each other deep down. Love to them means helping the loved one become more powerful, to ascend. This (according to the Sword Logic) requires killing, pain, and death. While warped, love is there.

Edit: Adding link.

1 Like

Haha. Deep down. I donā€™t know if that is intentional or not. Still funny.
:space_invader:

Lol, it was. I thought about capitalizing the D but I just decided not.