Salvation, Beckoned: First Attunement

Name: Salvation, Beckoned: First Attunement
URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl_Eq4bmvfk
Recorded: 2020.11.11

Transcript:

++ Beyond, Europa

** The Guardian approaches Drifter, Eris Morn, and the Exo Stranger after their brawl with the Fallen.

// OPTIONAL {
// NOTE If the Guardian talks to Drifter
Drifter: Your old pal Drifter was right. It’s time to ditch the “Light good, Dark bad” dogma. And folks are finally starting to see it.

Eris Morn: With everything that’s at stake — you are reveling in being right?

Drifter: Just let me have this one, Three Eyes. All right? Just once.
}

// OPTIONAL {
// NOTE If the Guardian talks to Eris Morn
Eris Morn: I cannot tell you how relieved I am to see you. We are in great need of allies… And I am in even greater need of a buffer between myself and the ever-obnoxious Drifter. The Stranger, you see, is far too reserved to provide sufficient rest from his chatter. I suspect her quiet has more to do with what she has to hide. Though I’ve yet to work out what or why… Still, even these two are an improvement from my solitary studies on Luna. You’re lucky to have your Ghost, Guardian. As you can surely tell already, this journey into Darkness is not to be traveled alone.
}

Exo Stranger: I know. I owe you an explanation for all this. I once asked Guardians to destroy the Black Heart. To prevent Darkness’ arrival. Success may have been achieved, but I now know that fate comes knocking sooner or later. The floodgates are open. The Darkness is here. I wield it now with intent to stop our enemies where the Light cannot. Your resilience within the Pyramid proves you’re capable of wielding it too. Before us lies what we call a “Ziggurat.” Its purpose is temptation. To begin your training, you must give in. Here, take this.

** The Exo Stranger gives a Splinter of Darkness to the Guardian.

// REFERENCE {item:Splinter of Darkness}

Exo Stranger: Please understand. The line between Light and Dark is so very thin. Let’s cross it together.

// REFERENCE {interaction:Exo Stranger - Beyond Light 3}

** The Guardian approaches the Ziggurat.

Ghost: I understand why you’re going along with the Stranger’s plan, but… well, she’s clearly not telling us everything.

** The Guardian attunes their Splinter of Darkness.

Ghost: The longer we’re here, the more nervous I get. Not that I think you can’t handle it. I know you can. I just wish I had a better idea of what that might be. We’re definitely in uncharted territory out here.

++ Asterion Abyss, Europa

Ghost: I’m picking up a Fallen transmission. It’s… Eramis!

Eramis: Attention all pawns of the once “Great Machine”: did you know that before it doomed your kind, it did the same to mine? You are not special. Just the plaything of a so-called god who would sooner see your life end than its own.

++ Nexus, Europa

** The Guardian approaches and communes with a Crux of Darkness. The Guardian becomes empowered by Stasis. Multiple hordes of Vex appear. The Guardian uses Stasis to defeat the Vex. The Guardian returns to the Crux of Darkness and ends the communion.

** The Guardian approaches a Fallen barrier nearby sealed by Stasis. The Guardian uses Stasis to unseal the barrier.

Ghost: So, we can use Stasis to unlock these latches after all. Let’s look inside; see if we can find something useful.

** The Guardian unseals a chest using Stasis and receives Aged Armor.

++ Charon’s Crossing, Europa

** The Guardian returns to Variks.

Variks: Can it be? I can smell that poisoned power on you. Does corruption spread so quickly? Or do you hope to fight Eramis with her own weapons? [insect-like chattering] You walk a very dangerous path. Take this recklessness to Phylaks, then. But beware. [insect-like chattering] She is Eramis’ most skilled warrior. She made her name at Twilight Gap. Prove yourself a worthy opponent, and she will show herself. [insect-like chattering]

// REFERENCE {interaction:Variks the Loyal - Beyond Light 5}

1 Like

I found the following errors:

• Strange smart link content. Should be a document name or document slug, not a URL

Created Salvation, Beckoned: First Attunement based on this post.