Sealed Ahamkara Grasps, 2 Truths 1 Lie

The Sealed ahamkara grasps lore tab says

“A pair of truths and a single falsehood upon the Bearer we shall impart. Brother, ally once more, sends his regards. Dreamer, awakened, the Bearer shall meet. Light fades, deep within the Prison.”

So, which ones are true? “Light fades, deep within the Prison.” Could be Cayde dying. Which leaves one more truth and a lie. The two other choices I have not a slightest clue which one is a truth or a lie.

1 Like

Dreamer, awakened, the Bearer shall meet: We meet an Ahamkara in the dreaming city
Brother, ally once more, sends his regards.: We fought Uldren, so this should be the false one

1 Like

I thought about this a while back, “Brother, ally once more,” has to be false, as the brother, uldrun, is the bad guy in this expansion. The bearer could refer to the queen, although @Krytikal91 said it was riven. The only given is that cayde died in the prison, with the reference to light fading.

1 Like

I think I miss the explanation of my thoughts. The Bearer is us, Dreamer awakened, I thought represent the dreaming city, where we went to face Riven, but with second tought The Dreamer could be the Traveler. The lore is like their raids, we need to work together to understand… Together we stand, divided we fall

2 Likes

The Dreamer is mentioned by the Nine twice, once in Forsaken. The first is with the line about the Dreamer falling:

we were merciful

WE SHOULD HAVE CHOSEN OTHERWISE.

the dreamer survived

O N L Y T O F A L L

rid yourselves of this regret

And the second, which chronologically seems to be set just after Oryx’s arrival in Sol:

Riven!

w e w i l l i t s o

THE DREAMER IS LOST CULL THE REST

that our judgment be true

W E W I L L I T S O

Given the Nine’s lines within these two entries, it seems that the Dreamer is Riven.

2 Likes

Given the recent revelation of Uldren being Risen as a Lightbearer, the Brother line can also be held to be true. Remember, Ahamkara lie or twist the “Truth” pathologically. What once was false may now be true, and what once was true may now be false.