So About Those Servitors

I have some big questions about the servitors in the House of Dusk, Eramis’s, and Kell’s Scourge. In D1, High Servitors were usually named after its Prime Servitor followed by a number. In D2 we see a bunch of different named high Servitors, but no sign of its namesake Prime. Even the Primes such as Serkuleks, The Fount, Brandaks Prime, Prime Ether Servitor, and Insurrection Prime has no Servitors named after it.(Though the latter was probably renamed to mock Fallen Society and to let It having a meaning.) I originally thought that Servitors were built, but in D2, we see some weird Servitor birthing. In the Solstice of Heroes version of Spark, Brandaks Reborn, once destroyed, will spawn in some regular sized high Servitors. Then once those are destroyed even smaller high Servitors will spawn. If you don’t consider that as “canon” then in the second phase of the Bergusia Forge. When you kill a Servitor, it spawns in smaller Servitors. This whole Servitor thing in D2 is just honestly weird.

2 Likes

It could possibly just be a function the Fallen thought of recently.

1 Like

So storing Servitors… inside of Servitors? All I do know is that Servitors from the other houses joined The House of Dusk. But if this is the case then we should be encountering many more Prime Servitors from other factions. It could also be that they just remove the name and slap another name on, but that to me seems to me as too weird.

1 Like

I had always assumed that servitors functioned paracausaly, though I think I remember something about servitors existing before the traveler came to the fallen. might explain it. for the mission spark I believe that is just our guardian remembering things that happened, the changes just made to offer more of a fight to the high light players (none of this is confirmed to my knowledge, all/most is speculation)

1 Like

I don’t know where I read/heard this, but I always though that the fallen made servitors based on the traveler during or after the traveler cam to them.

1 Like

my thoughts as well which lead me to think of the travelers nature, sadly I couldn’t find anything to prove this other than an inkling of a memory

1 Like

yeah. I’ll try to find if its anywhere in the lore.

1 Like

From what I can gather, Servitors were created in the image of the Traveller. I am pretty sure they were created after the Whirlwind when the Traveller left. In order to clarify, The Traveller created the Ether that sustains an Eliksni life. So the Fallen created Servitors to do that part. In D1, regular Servitors were completely covered in their weird purple-ish metallic shell. But in D2 we see that around the eye and the back that the Servitor has its inner workings exposed. Servitors do not mess around with “paracasually” unless they are a Chimera/Taken Servitor.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.