Something I'd like for D3

I really want that tank back

Never did see Cayde get his tank to be a million time more inspirational as well…

And if they gave different ships specific powers it could make you think what ship to choose

just like weapons for a raid

Should I make this topic into a Community Creations topic? It’s kind of getting to that; community ideas.

1 Like

I just did
(10 characters)

ok. 20 characters in regular posts, 10 in PMs btw.

whoops, good to know

yeah its bit weird, but I see why its needed

This sounds like Destiny plus a bit of No Man’s Sky, well, the good parts. And in that case, sign me up!
The fact that some cosmetics are of a legendary or exotic grade made sense to me but also kind of bugged me. Catalysts, they buff exotic weapons. Emotes, they have light made items. But stuff like ships and sparrows just didn’t make much sense except “it looks very cool”. I would love it if they made there tiers have more purpose than cool looks and proof of difficult accomplishments. Cool idea.

1 Like

Elite is so goood. But sooooo grindy.

Space “Sparrow Racing League”! Ship Racing League? Space Racing League? Idk, but I want it!

looks and sees the Veil and the high likelihood of the entire system being extremely dangerous

Aww shanks.

1 Like

They say earth might be entirely destroyed but I doubt it cause otherwise we wouldn’t be able to go to old chicago

It probably on the brink of it. Maybe like Fundament, a planet of drifting tectonic plates.

Where did you find that Fundament was a planet of floating tectonic plates?

its in the first few chapters of BoS

Ah. Oh right! Now I remember. :smile:

Question is, how would that work? Halo was, or I guess still is, a single-player game with online mini-games. Destiny is entirely online. So…

I have wanted this for a long time I thisnk it would be awesome

So keep it to just crucible maps. Yes, there were Halo games that were single player based, but as a game it was a FPS Multiplayer. So it could work the same way the Forge does, or even Custom Games. Because (last I checked) Quest progress doesn’t advance in Custom Games.

Just because it’s all online, doesn’t mean it won’t work, because Halo was Online with both Mini Games and normal games. (It wasn’t just minigames only.) As seen with the modes such as CTF and what have you. So it would work by acting the same way it did in Halo. In the Custom Games category, and if the Maps were good to be official Maps and the Gamemodes official gamemodes, then they would review, tweak, and put it out under the Creator’s name.