[SPOILERS] How Does Ghaul Do That? (Don't read unless you've finished the campaign)

So if you have played the final mission (or watched it) you would know that Gary uses Stormcaller, Voidwalker, and Dawnblade (why all Warlocks? Come on, man!) Is there a mission or something that I missed because I have no idea when that happened.
Could you give me a mission name? Assuming you’ve played or watched it.
Thanks.

1 Like

From my point of view, he used the Sentinel subclass as void. He threw a shield that once it hit the ground, slowed you down. I don’t know if the new Voidwalker sublass has the ability, but I thought he used two Warlock and a Titan subclass.

2 Likes

I believe it is in the post-mission cinematic for 1AU where Ghaul kills? his teacher after the teacher kills the Speaker. Ghaul says to the Speaker that he’s going to claim what’s his, strongly implying he’s finally going to take the Traveler’s Light.

3 Likes

By his teacher do u mean Consul?

Yes, that would be the one :grinning:

1 Like

Its simple,he took the travelers light,so he can wield all 3 classes (depending on your class),just like we can,the diference is that,he took it all at once and we had to go there 3 times.My main question is why Bungie took the self res away from Warlocks and Gaul have it in the end,you know,when you killed him and over his body we see these fiery wings and then you have a mega hulklike Gaul full of energy to fight off.That’s my biggest concern!

We still self res, only that he had a cutscenes for it. We have a mini version.

1 Like

Where is it? I don’t see any, not even a mini version, must be very small.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

By mine version, I mean that we do not get our own cutscenes for it. A cutscene every time you revive would be idiotic.

2 Likes

From a lore perspective, the lore tab of the Skyburner’s Oath says that the Cabal learned to “eat the Traveler’s light from the hive”, so that could have something to do with the methods used.

1 Like