[Spoilers] Possible SIVA Expansion

Maybe that could be destiny 3, maybe they needed more funding to make grander projects when they decided to split from activision.

I think you mean Epic Games? They have been snatching up a lot of new releases for their ā€œEpic Storeā€ or whatever it is. Itā€™s rushed, scummy, and basically just cruel. In any case, perhaps this eludes to a D3 storyline? All the Fallen under one umbrella, and each house has a different fighting style and use for SIVA.

Itā€™s not. The reason a lot of developers are letting their games be epic store exclusives is because Epic Games give the developer more percent of every purchase than other stores, such as steam. Also Epic Games is not Chinese. It is based in Virginia?

Really? I heard China thrown in somewhereā€¦ oh well. Apologies for the misinfromation!

Tencent is the company that gave Bungie 100m for a mobile game (not destiny). While they do hold a lot of stock (40%) in Epic, they arenā€™t Epic. Theyā€™re staying on Battle.net for now. I play on Xbox so I donā€™t have to worry.

Lol same. This is why console (specifically XBox) is master race. In any case, this is intriguingā€¦ perhaps a new franchise that hopefully (but itā€™s also a mobile gameā€¦ shiet) wonā€™t end up like Destiny in terms of the wasted potential and development NIGHTMARE that it experienced.

Orā€¦
Destiny mobile +destiny on switch

No Just no just bad idea

destiny on the Wii, you gotta point you cursor to aim

2 Likes

That would get annoying fast except if however low you crouch irl you would crouch in game

just having a head floating through the floor, shooting everyone

1 Like

and Matt would be the final bossā€¦

So since this is a SIVA discussion I wanted to talk about the devil splicers from Rise of Iron.
just because the replicator is gone doesnā€™t mean they still exist, you can see in the Caydeā€™s Six comic when they enter the spiderā€™s palace there is a splicer sitting in the corner and from this we can infer that there are still more splicers remaining in Old Russia and with Eramisā€™s plan to steal SIVA back from the Tower the splicers are getting desperate since they run on SIVA to live. This could be the basis for the next DLC

I mean we already know that season of opulence is going to be about callus soā€¦ maybe for the next dlc/annual pass?