The Kell of Darkness

Name: The Kell of Darkness
Video URL: Destiny 2: Beyond Light Campaign — "The Kell of Darkness" (Final Mission - Transcript Version) - YouTube
Recorded: 2020.12.9

Transcript:

++ Eventide Ruins, Rathmore Chaos, Europa

** The Guardian hunts down Eramis.

Ghost: The more Eliksni that escape, the better I feel. They deserve safety away from Eramis.

Variks: A victory, yes, but more remain.

Eramis: And when I find them, they’ll all die. Good riddance to traitors like you — unworthy of my empire.

Variks: Eramis… it was never meant to be an empire. [insect-like chattering] It was meant to be home.

Eramis: Home? Our home was taken from us by your once Great Machine. There is no home for us while it still lives.

++ Riis-Reborn Approach, Rathmore Chaos, Europa

** The Guardian finds Vex invading House Salvation’s territory.

Ghost: No — the Vex are already here!

** The Guardian defeats the Vex and the Fallen which they encounter as they continue to hunt down Eramis. The Guardian approaches a sealed Fallen barrier.

Eramis: You think me insane, don’t you pawn? One day, you’ll understand — when your City falls and your people die. When your “Traveler” abandons you.

** The Guardian enters a room with a Crux of Darkness. Sniksis, House Salvation appears. The Guardian defeats Sniksis, House Salvation. A barrier blocking a nearby corridor disappears. The Guardian continues to search for Eramis.

Variks: Eramis… is wrong. About Variks. About Eliksni! Variks came to Europa for a second chance. For the right thing. That is strength, not weakness!

Eramis: Oh please, Variks. You only came here to hide. Like a coward.

Variks: No! Releasing Vex put Eliksni lives in danger. Many have already perished. Eramis… you are the real coward!

Eramis: Silence! I’ve had enough of you, Variks. I will enjoy watching your skull shatter into pieces.

** The Guardian finds a Fallen barrier. The Guardian unseals the barrier and heads upwards in the lift.

++ Gale’s Watch, Europa

** The Guardian continues to search for Eramis, defeating the Fallen which they encounter. Piksis, House Salvation appears. The Guardian defeats Piksis, House Salvation and and confronts Eramis, Kell of Darkness in her command room with a hologram of a Pyramid.

Ghost: Eramis.

Eramis: Welcome back. It’s time to meet your end.

** The Guardian fights against Eramis.

Eramis: The Darkness was not meant for you! You do not understand this power! I will destroy you, your once Great Machine, and everyone you care for!

** The Guardian continues to fight against Eramis.

Eramis: Your chains are showing. All that power, wasted serving false gods. Ha!

** Eramis strikes the Guardian with Stasis, freezing their legs to the ground.

Eramis: Allow me to help you break free.

Guardian: Ghost!

Ghost: This is… I… I can’t — I’m sorry.

Eramis: Ha!

** Eramis suppresses Ghost with Stasis. The Guardian reaches for their Splinter of Darkness. Eramis snatches the Splinter out of the Guardian’s hand.

Eramis: [grunts] Look what I’ve done for you. No more Light. No more Dark. [grunts]

** Eramis shatters the Guardian’s Splinter of Darkness. As the Guardian becomes fully surrounded by Stasis crystals, they hear the voice of the Exo Stranger.

Exo Stranger: Look within. Focus your power.

Eramis: How interesting…

** The Guardian breaks free from the Stasis crystals, knocking back Eramis and freeing Ghost.

Eramis: [surprised yelp]

Guardian: The only thing we have to break here — is you.

Eramis: Come then, pawn. Show me what freedom has given you.

** The Guardian becomes empowered with Stasis. Several Cruxes of Darkness appear. The Guardian continues fighting Eramis.

Eramis: Come to me, pawn.

** The Guardian fights against Eramis using Stasis.

Eramis: I will tear the Darkness out from inside you.

Eramis: How dare you get in my way!

Eramis: You are not special. The Darkness is MINE! However you do this, it does not matter. I will still tear you apart.

Eramis: This power was meant for me and the Eliksni! Not scum like you.

** The Guardian fights against Eramis. Eramis falls to her knees and then gets to her feet.

Eramis: It will not end this way. It can’t! [grunts] What? [gasps] Nooo…!

** Eramis is consumed by Stasis crystals as she reaches towards the Europan Pyramid.

1 Like

I don’t think “raptured” can be used this way, can it?

Beyond the towering Meridian Bay gate lies the Black Garden, adrift in time and space. And within the Garden dwell the Vex of the Sol Divisive, frozen in rapture.

I think I took the wording from this… but reversed it? I think it could still work if we switched it back around.

Eramis becomes frozen in rapture as she reaches towards the Europan Pyramid.

I’m not sure if that makes sense either, but I think we might be better using simpler language even if it does make sense.

Eramis freezes in place as she reaches towards the Europan Pyramid.

Maybe?

Either that or something like this.

Eramis is consumed by Stasis as she reaches towards the Europan Pyramid.

Something describing the Darkness capturing her physical being.

2 Likes

Yeah I like that! Sounds good.

Just edited the post with the revision.

Created The Kell of Darkness based on this post.