The saga of seven so far

File name://Guardian//SEVEN//Warlock

Summary: This file was created for the sole purpose of recording and catologging all information on the guardian anomaly known as Seven for the purpose of study, all in order from beginning to present day

Downloading all data….

Complete

Opening all files….

Done

//Transcript of awakening//Earth//Dark age

[A Ghost traverses a desert filled with jumpships and space stations while scanning the terrain for any of the long dead to bring back and happening upon a half buried skeleton covered with a blanket of heavy cloth the Ghost hovering over the body then engulfing it in light. Jolting back from the dead a jaunt white man that had colorless hair]

Ghost: Hello I’m a Ghost more importantly your….

Guardian: Start recording!

Ghost: What?

Guardian: start to record audio and visual information

Ghost: I…. Um what?

Guardian: I know you can do it

[The guardian begins to search through the scrap until stopping at a hatch then turning it to reveal a cache]

Ghost: Alright I am recording, how long should I keep this going?

Guardian: Forever or till I die again

[The Ghost hovers to his side and looks into the cache which was nothing besides a backpack,a data core and a simple sidearm]

Ghost: So is this your cache?

Guardian:yes

Ghost:how do you know?

Guardian: cause

[The sound of engines could be faintly heard]

Ghost: we should leave here soon or scavengers might come here looking for something of value like that data core or maybe your terminal

Guardian:what terminal? I don’t have a terminal in here

Ghost:yes you do

[The Ghost expands releasing a tentacle of light latching onto a tablet and lifting it into view]

Guardian: when did I…. Not the objective right now but we will be looking into it I promise

[The guardian stuffs it into his bag while the Ghost scans the nearby jumpship looking for any supplies or technology that could be of use, with the guardian not far behind now sporting a duster and some light clothing]

Ghost: by the way, what’s your name? if you remember

Guardian: I believe it to be Seven or maybe Steve or maybe Stave

Ghost: well I think Seven would fit you nicely, because I found something that would make sense for you to own if you’d had that name

Guardian: what?

[A sparrow with a rounded front and engine, colored white had a large orange “7” painted on the side sat attached to the stand with rust and ware]

Guardian: so be it I’m not going to argue when they give me this cool of a ride

Ghost: who’s they?

[Seven jumped on the sparrow making the old bindings holding it in place creak with resistance, he tried to move it by jumping but it did nothing but shake some old sand off]

Ghost: the bindings have somehow rusted and made an air tight grip to the chassis

Seven: so the stand and the sparrow are one

Ghost: no not necessarily, more like it is a bag with all the air sucked out

Seven: how do I open the bag?

Ghost: we can’t here, we need something to recharge the engine to get it out of here

Seven: or we could try frying off the holdings

[Nothing truly eventful happened during the three hours it took for Seven to learn how to summon solar light (we may skim some details as we could not get his whole life story, he was risen before the term warlords was coined and before humanity got back on its feet)]

Seven: explicit, when the explicit did people actually get good at making theft proof sparrow stands. I remember back when these things were brand new and it was super easy to steal one…

[He begins to melt away the metal while bending it]

Seven: … because nobody thought that people would even try to steal it, these things were Expensive, it was crazy people would rent these things and ride off with them or boost them from rich people but both situations were extremely rare as you know it was a time of miracles and peace. So kids were raised in a world like that so why would they steal when they got everything?

Ghost: can I ask some questions? Because I have been more or less been rather accepting of your condition of mind

[The sparrow falls onto the deck of the jumpship making a clang sound]

Seven:Hey look I got it, so what were you saying?

Ghost: Can I ask you about how you remember your past?

Seven:Yes, but let’s do that when we are away from here and on our way to the moon

Ghost: What no!

[The Ghost teleports in front of Sevens face]

Ghost: Ok, I just got you and you want to go to a nightmare infested rock. NO!

Seven: What does that mean? A “nightmare infested rock”

[The Ghost hovers in stern silence]

Seven:I should really get you a name

[Seven turns the sparrow upright and hold onto it gripping the controls]

Seven: Alright let’s see what this thing can do

Ghost: We are not done with this conversation, but we should get out of here we should go west beyond the skyline we will eventually find ocean then we could ride the sparrow across,as long as it does not lose power we should be fine. As soon as we hit the Americas we should be able to stop by the Clovis bray facility in old Chicago and find us a ship then… we see where it takes us

Seven: ok then to the moon

Ghost: why do you want to go to the moon so bad

Seven:I have something on there which I prefer would be in the hands of yiddith instead of the Hope Eater

[The sparrow jumps to life. The Ghost disappeared into sevens backpack]

End transcript

Opening file…

Done….

//Transcript of exploration of the Clovis bray facility//Old Chicago//Dark Age

[Seven and Ghost both try to hack a giant blast door]

Ghost:this is getting us nowhere try your melty thing

Seven:we are not calling it that, we’re calling it solar burn

[Seven places his hand on the door while lighting up his fingers with light]

Ghost:so once we get our ship should we out it in the orbit of earth and see if we can find any settlements or maybe a camp

[Seven crawls through the blast door]

Seven:no, to the moon with gun in hand and light ablaze. Maybe eat a sandwich or see what’s up with mars. See if I can find an old buddy of mine, see if ishtar has any information of value and then get out of the sol system so I can get to the long slow whisper to put it simply

[The first shot made contact with sevens leg, the second was the killing blow]

Unknown:Г ́·]<>Г¬ ́ ́]<>Г·́¬`´·]

Seven (whisper):Ghost… Ghost? Are you there?

Unknown:Г·´¬́ ́ ́¤́·´·¬´··´``¤́···´·¬¬]

Seven:man I need an aspirin

[A vandal sat down while watching a wretch and dreg fight with a Captain,Archon and Kell sit and mumble around a map of the facility]

Seven(whisper):alright this is not going well. Ghost please tell me you are alive

Ghost:yes I am, although stuck in a cage. how demeaning. Do you see a big metal crate with a symbol on it? Please tell me you do

[The dregs sits down looking at seven with wide blue eyes and dagger in hand. It says something and seven understands along with the other fallen]

Dreg: another one of these “dead persons”, do you think it will live again?

Vandal:I shot it near point blank and we have it’s machine, it will not live, now stop worrying

Seven:actually you shot me from about twenty feet away and the first one was a miss now untie me please

[The vandal grabs seven by the collar]

Vandal:it lives that’s impossible and it knows our tongue, dreg bring me my swords,looks like we have a new toy heh heh

Ghost:no! Seven do something or your melty thing

Wretch: how does the “dead persons” know our tongue

Vandal: I do not know but we can find out

Wretch: good idea Randal

[Seven lets out a stomach wrenching laugh]

Seven: your name is Randal THE Vandal Haha

[The Archon steps away from the map and looks at the group and then at seven with a curiosity in its eyes]

Archon: why is this thing still alive, Randal said he saw it die in its own blood

Dreg: it speaks our tongue

Randal: shut up Mithos this thing probably is not worth his time

[Randal eyes seven with bloodlust in his eyes]

Randal: so let’s stop wasting it

[The blade cuts Sevens throat making a warm waterfall drip down his chin]

Ghost:no, not now, not after this search I’ll never find another

Seven:you are really bad at human biology man, you did not cut all the way through to my windpipe

[A spear is shoved through sevens side]

Seven:nope sorry did not feel a thing

[The dreg slits Seven across his eyes]

Seven:ok that hurt

[Seven pulls his hands from his back waves at Randal]

Ghost:alright fun is over. Get me out of here

Seven:hold on Ghost

[The spear is torn out of his side and is shoved in his abdomen]

Seven:God you guys suck [coughs up blood] so bad at killing [coughs up blood] humans I mean you stabbed and sliced me in extremely vital [coughs up blood] spots and I’m still alive [laughs]

Archon:what kind of “dead persons” are you

Seven: the kind that can make deals

[Seven smiles and the captain gets the Kell to come over]

Seven:finally the person in charge, I think

Kell:I am the house of dusk Kell,what do you have to offer

Seven:how about a way to get the biggest score in the system and some new digs, plus a little bit of a finders fee?

[The fallen sits down in front of seven for long enough the others sleep]

Kell: fine, I accept your offer “dead persons”. What do you want in return? Something this great can not be for free

Seven: all I want is my freedom and my Ghost, along with a ship and you’ll be part of the biggest houses that ever will be, I swear to yiddith

Kell:what do we need for this plan of yours?

Seven:access to that facility

Mithos: how can we trust you “dead persons”

Seven: I don’t know

[Seven is cut free and his Ghost is released from its cage, teleporting to seven and healing him]

Seven: we will continue this discussion at sunrise

[Seven falls into the ground snoring]

Seven: alright we need a high class nuclear powered battleship modified so that we don’t have any of those safety features and are able to break earth’s gravity and get to the moon as fast as possible at the highest speed possible

Randal: won’t that cause us to die

Seven: of course but you and the rest of your crew will be in an ether filled, indestructible section of the ship which i will be making myself

Ghost: and I’ll be making the schematics

Kell: why are we going to luna

Seven: it plays into all of interests

Ghost: just go along with it

Archon: will be able to live on luna,truly live

Seven:is it truly living when you still cling to the things that collapsed your once great people what you should do is make a new dawn, no a new dusk because you can never go back to what you once were you are now clay that needs to be molded into something brand new not so cheap knockoff of some civilization that died because of their own idiocy, your people are broken and yet here you are alone and scorned but that is a good thing to be scorned from the great and unfeeling and rather horrible society that removed you from itself seeing you as weak and not cutthroat like them but i say that this house is not to have any of those old laws or rules no leader just those who are scorned. Now who is coming with me to luna!

Kell: ok, let’s get started

[nothing truly eventful happened during the entire week it took to scour the entire bray facility besides the discovery of a trumpet and the building of a large ship]

End transcript…

Opening file…

Done…

//transcript of exploration of Luna//Luna//Dark age

(Most guardians who have been to Luna know all too well of the giant fallen ship that is home to the house of dusk, ever wonder how it got there?)

Seven:I really regret this!

Ghost:you should have not deactivated the safety for the jump drive

Kell(from comms):we were better off on earth

[The ship crashes into Luna causing the death of seven and some minor injuries to the founding members of the house of dusk, but the ship is still intact]

Ghost:we should have not come here

[Ghost searches through the cockpit scanning for seven]

Mithos(comms): Dead persons? Dead persons, seven?

Ghost: I can’t find him at the moment, I think he was thrown from the ship once we crashed

kell(comms): how could you lose the dead persons

Wretch(comms): why do we worry about the dead persons?

Captain (comms): he is chosen by the great machine does that not mean anything to us?

wretch(comms): it is better this way is it not we have his machine

Archon(comms): we made a deal with it

[Ghost locates sevens body severely mangled by broken glass and metal]

Ghost:found him, most of him

[Ghost revives seven]

Seven: are we there?

Ghost: yes

Seven: brilliant

[seven whips is duster back and draws his side arm]

Seven: hey guys you alright in the cargo hold?

Captain(comms): no as we are now stranded on the moon with a lunatic corpse that can make small stars

Seven: true

Ghost: what are we supposed to do on the moon exactly

Seven: I need to visit the Hope Eater

[a shriek wailed from the comms making everyone cringe]

Ghost: what was that?

Seven: my ticket up the tribute system

Ghost: what?

[seven runs through the corridors of the ship looking for the source of the scream till coming upon the airlock]

Seven: Ghost can i breath on the moon

Ghost:yes

Seven:really? must have been after my time when that happened

Kell: we shall come as well, to see our new “digs”

Seven: no way, we made a deal i get you new digs and right now those digs have a little pest problem

Ghost: what kind of pests are we talking about?

[seven opens the airlock and jumps through and it closes behind him]

Ghost: the darkness inhabits this place to the very core, seven i’m scared

Seven: don’t be.All that lives here is just a hive mind of fools

[a thrall runs up to seven screeching]

Ghost:seven on your six

[shots ring out]

Seven:ha is that all they got. This’ll be easier than inventing winged chews

[a hoard of thralls,acolytes,wizards and knights comes bursting through the moon’s surface]

Seven: I was joking! Ghost stand by for revival

[ another shriek]

Seven: a lot of revivals

[seven began shooting rapidly across the battlefield with his sidearm throwing the empty mags at the advancing hive with extreme urgency]

Seven:wow who knew the swarm got so big [shoots a knight]

Ghost: we need more fire power that just that side arm

Seven: agreed

[seven ignites his light burning a hole through whatever is in his way]

Ghost: we need more fire power

[seven is swarmed by hive that feed on his light and he burns them off]

Seven:Ghost,I messed u[seven was overwhelmed by hive]

[an explosion of solar light breaks the swords of knights and crushes acolyte skulls]

Ghost: well good to know that you are rather good with solar light

Seven: right? I got good with this stuff fast, really fast

[a wizard arc blast shoves seven onto the ground]

kell(comms):what are these things that claw at our hull

Seven: god is this what it was like in Daleport?

Ghost: seven we need to go

Seven: Ghost you need to go. I can’t come back if you die

Ghost: ok

[Ghost transmats into the cockpit of the ship]

Ghost(comms): we will remember you if you die

Seven(comms): by god what is that

[a large explosion is heard through the comms]

Ghost(comms): seven, you good?

Seven: how can that exist, it was like a giant wart that shot plasma

[seven grabs the skull of a thrall and squeezes]

Seven: yeah i’m good. It would just be a lot easier if I could just have a sword, I should have brought a sword

[seven throws the sidearm]

Seven: I’m out of ammo, requesting a sword or wire rifle or maybe a gun

Ghost(comms): uhh…. Try punching them

[seven jumps on the hull of the ship and double jumps off the hull behind a knight which he punches]

Seven: god[explicit]. That was a terrible idea

Ghost(comms): not with just your fist

[a series of explosions is heard through the comms]

seven(comms): what was that?

Wretch(comms): it is what he brought us here to feed

Mithos(comms): silence

Randal(comms): it sounds like a foot pattern

Ghost(comms): seven you need to get out of there

Seven: that’s what I’m here for

[seven summons a storm of viscous black substance freezing the hoard of hive in their tracks. they all disappear to who knows where]

Seven:Ghost please transmat to me and start recording in high definition with maximum audio clearity

[Ghost appears next to seven]

Seven: oh Hope Eater won’t you come out and play!

[a low tone howl comes from the hole in the ground from which the original hoard came from]

Seven: come on you coward I can’t wait all day

Ghost: who are you talking to

Seven: that MINDLESS Hope Eater

[a green light erupts from the hole and the hive ascendant known as crota walks up to seven]

Ghost(whispers): we need to go, I feel it’s…. Hunger

seven(whispers): just record and don’t talk

[crota looks down at seven and then at Ghost]

Crota: [when did you become weak]

Seven: when were you kicked out of the family business

[crota raises his sword closer to sevens face]

Seven: now, now. None of that, we know the rules

Crota: [why are you here and are now with a hah… a little light]

Seven: well let’s just say I am interning with the traveler

Crota:[so what do you want seven?]

Seven:to warn you about an army

Crota:[then my hoard will make them tribute to me]

Seven:and what will you do while it is happening

Crota:[watch while my power grows through my army]

[Crota walks back to the hole]

Crota:[when will this army come and what are they capable of]

[Crota leaves down the hole]

Ghost:we just casually talked with a nightmare God

Seven:yes we did and now we have to make him listen

[Seven turns back around towards the ship]

Seven:Ghost prepare my sparrow and that trumpet

[Two days passed since talking with Crota]

Seven:red and yellow, red and yellow. There once was a fellow who wore red and yellow

Ghost:this is a dumb idea

Seven: what part?

Ghost:all of it

Seven: how, all we are doing is luring a large chunk of the hoard to a mass cache of explosives and then blowing up the cache to thin out Crota’s army so he has to fight against the future army of risen and then that will lead to his downfall

Ghost:how?

Seven:you will see in time

[Seven jumps onto the moon’s surface summoning his sparrow]

Ghost: this is going to be a long day

[Seven stands up on the seat of the sparrow edging it forward with his foot. Drawing the trumpet from under his arm]

Seven:now it’s time to go out with a bang

[The sparrow zooms down the hole with seven playing the trumpet as loudly as possible around the infinite tunnels of the hellmouth (or the system of caverns that will be later known as the hellmouth) forging a large gathering of hive chasing after him making more noise and gathering more hive to the point of a small army chorus that had controlled chaos (fun fact “Controlled chaos” is the name of sevens own original symphony) with seven at the forefront of the army leading them to their doom as seven finishes his melody at the entrance to a massive cavern, ending as the massive hoard of hive enter surrounding him in a circle of death]

Seven:I have a special announcement to make

[Small chattering noises are heard across the cavern]

Seven: I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!

[A massive explosion erupts from under seven collapsing the entire cavern and them some]

(sidenote: this explosion could be heard from the Reef to Jupiter, causing many to become interested in the source including the Sovs)

[Ghost revives Seven atop the highest point in the pile of rubble that was a section of the world’s grave]

Ghost:how did you get an explosion that big?

Seven: I worked for Clovis Bray weapons division, I might have stole some extremely powerful formulas before moving over to food sciences

Ghost: how did you get that many here?

Seven: they don’t like jazz that much

Ghost:really?

End transcript…

this is not cannon in any way and should not be treated as such, please don’t try to hard to look for a hidden meaning there is none