Toland Patrol: Anchor of Light, Chasm

Continuing the discussion from Toland Patrol Tracker:

Name: Toland Patrol: Anchor of Light, Chasm

URL: https://youtu.be/5tGK1EL5QJ8

Recorded: 2019.11.24
Transcript:

// OPTIONAL {

Toland: “The Fallen’s obsession with Luna has cost them much. They come to pillage the remains of human innovation and pick at the Hive’s arcana. But I have yet to understand what drives them to take such a risk when there are other worlds more easily scavenged."

}

// OPTIONAL {

Toland: “I offer no set conclusions, but it is my belief that the Fallen dare plunder the Hellmouth’s depth. They know the value in mastering the strange science of their enemy - be it Hive, Human, Vex, or Cabal. They risk much to steal pieces of understanding from us all, until that time when they no longer fear extinction… but inflict it.”

}

// OPTIONAL {

Toland: “Before Crota’s death, the Hive viewed the Fallen as nothing more than an annoyance. But now, as they struggle to regain their purpose, the Hive have no patience for distraction. This has led to a renewed conflict as both fight to survive in the face of sustained Guardian aggression.”

}

// OPTIONAL {

Toland: “All the Guardians lost here on this dead orb. All the Hive destroyed by our push against their dark will. So much loss on both sides. And always the Fallen, there to pick at the carnage, the scrap - surviving, thriving on the waste of this unending war we call existence.”

}

// OPTIONAL {

Toland: “There was a crew of Fallen who took to the Hive’s sword logic. They are all dead now - by their own hands. They sought Ascension, but understood nothing of its meaning. I watched as they slaughtered one another over the course of months. The last of them, with no crew left to lead, walking to Hellmouth’s edge and cast himself into the depths."

}

2 Likes