Toland Patrol: Anchor of Light, Ketch

Continuing the discussion from Toland Patrol Tracker:

Name: Toland Patrol: Anchor of Light, Ketch

URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu5KAaBNSGs&list=PLL9gTzpab1FTASt7yLPjtO6nyOuivP-vV

Recorded: 2019.11.10

Transcript:

// OPTIONAL {

Toland: “The study of alien flora concealed stranger sciences, but it was not without its own merit. They learned much here that has since been lost.“

}

// OPTIONAL {

Toland: "Beyond that day, the Vanguard would learn the true power of Crota’s Will. Of realms between reality and the great beyond. Of Ascendance, I would be their guide. They would learn these things from me. And in them, they would find truth and power.”

}

// OPTIONAL {

Toland: “Those who worked here sought knowledge despite dangers, heedless of consequences. Some seekers find reward. Others, ruin. Which shall you be?”

}

// OPTIONAL {

Toland: “In our own time of need, we failed ourselves. Crota struck us down en masse and destroyed much of what was built here, Moonbase included. The Traveler had come, it had brought us into a Golden Age. And yet little from that era mattered in the shadow of Crota.”

}

// OPTIONAL {

Toland: “There were those who believed that in Crota, the end had come. From the Moonbase, they cried out for help. Their message beamed far and across the system. It would land with those who would not respond. Deemed to be only “affairs of the City.”

}

// OPTIONAL {

Toland: “The Brays were here. How fine their avarice, how grand their hubris. Such great spirit echoes through time and space. It lives on long after any mortal form. Are they all gone? I wonder…”

}

3 Likes