Toland Patrol: Hellmouth, Right

Continuing the discussion from Toland Patrol Tracker:

Name: Toland Patrol: Hellmouth, Right

URL: https://youtu.be/nBozQ4bWORM

Recorded: 2019.11.3

Transcript:

// OPTIONAL {

Toland: “Eris torments herself for her erstwhile fireteam and the fates we marched into together. An appreciated but needless penance. Our struggle is a grand dialog. We exchange blood for understanding. It is not tragedy. It is simply the price, and ours to pay.”

}

// OPTIONAL {

Toland: “Sai descended into these depths with an unequaled compassion for those around her. That’s the type of thing that gets you killed. If you ask me, Sai desired the respect of her fireteam. She died not realizing she had it all along.”

}

// OPTIONAL {

Toland: “I entered the Hellmouth with a sense of fateful inevitability. We would all die, or worse. I knew this to be true. Woefully unprepared was what we were. I stand by that. But it doesn’t mean I didn’t respect them. I did then, and I always will. “

}

// OPTIONAL {

Toland: “Oh, Eriana - vengeful Eriana. Crota may have taken her Light, but she left her soul on the battlefield. She had a death wish long before she approached me. In the end, of course, she blamed me for what happened. Pride begets death.”

}

// OPTIONAL {

Toland: “Few perils in the cosmos are as dangerous as an idea. And few ideas are as dangerous as the heretical notion festering in the Hellmouth.”

)

3 Likes

Changed the category to Transcripts.