Visions of the Traveler - The Impasse

Name: Visions of the Traveler - The Impasse
URL: https://youtu.be/FRCKvKv_NNU?si=1zeIMZjQqlTseisH
Recorded: 2024. 06. 17

Transcript:

++ The Impasse, Pale Heart

**The Guardian collects a vision of the Traveler

Micah-10: The Traveler’s experiences are imprinted on this object. I can… feel them. Feel its emotions, see what it saw. I will try to interpret. Confusion, frustration, pain… Many needing voices cry out for answers, but there are none to give. They project their own aspirations onto the Traveler, but it is not what they think it is. It does not have the answers they seek. It does not… remember? [Gasps] Memory is heavy now. It feels like… [gasps] dense metal, a weight around one’s neck. Nothing but… dread and poisonous doubt remains. It fears the act of thought. I… [breathes deeply] I can’t make out anymore.

Zavala: Not a god. Not even silent. Just a being desperate for help. I once thought the Traveler was a foundational cornerstone of the universe. But now it feels… as though it is just as uncertain and afraid as we are.

The Crow: Just because someone doesn’t have the answers, doesn’t make them any less important. Micah’s visions may seem to say that the Traveler didn’t have the answers, but that doesn’t mean it sees the universe in the same way we do. Perhaps it just has a hard time explaining what it sees to us. There’s many ways to interpret that vision.