Whether we wanted it or not

We’ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let’s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta’aurc. From what I can gather, he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank just outside of Rubicon. He’s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.

5 Likes

Let’s find access to their systems, see if we can track down Valus Ta’aurc.

1 Like

Taniks has no House. He kneels before no banner, owes allegiance to no Kell. He is a murderer, and very good at what he does. I have been tracking him since Wolves broke their chains, yes? Now Taniks works for Wolf Pack…but not for long.

The best part is that the Bungie store has a shirt saying this

Yep. I really want to buy it. Because well, you know, Weather we wanted it or not…

So we killed a homeless guy.

This post is really interesting because Wether we wanted it or not, we’ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let’s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta’aurc. From what I can gather, he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank just outside of Rubicon. He’s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.

Whether we wanted it or not, I’m closing this topic because it’s not really going anywhere.