Adventure- Bad Neighbors

Name: Adventure: Bad Neighbors
URL: https://youtu.be/1jp4fbTSt20
Recorded: 2017.09.23

Transcript:

++ The Rig, New Pacific Arcology, Titan

Sloane: My crew says we’ve got two problems. Wizards on a tower roof, doing who knows what, and the Fallen they’ve spooked.
Ghost: So who do we fight?
Sloane: Fallen first. They’re using fuel cells to build an explosive countermeasure to the Hive. Sloppy stuff. It’ll blow us all sky high.

**Guardian collects fuel cells from defeated Fallen.

Ghost: We’ve got their fuel cells! They won’t be blowing up anything today. Hmm, I see what they were doing. Volatile catenary, percussion cap…
Sloane: Good. Sending you coordinates to the Hive.
Ghost: Right, coordinates, Hive… If we tweak this… and rejigger that… that should work.
Sloane: What should work?
Ghost: We’ll call it a Hive Disruptor. Let’s go disrupt some Hive.

++ Tidal Anchor

** Fighting through Tidal Anchor the Guardian reaches the bottom of one structure.

Ghost: Which way, Sloane?
Sloane: Up. You’re looking for the top of a tower, the central platform.

** Hive platforms appear in front of the Guardian.

Sloane: Eliminate the Wizards, destroy their project, and stabilize this Rig.

** Guardian climbs the platforms to ascend to the roof of the tower.

** Upon locating a Hive resonator the Guardian places the Hive Disruptor on it, and detonates it.

** The resonator explodes.

Sloane: What was that? I could feel the shaking from here. I said stabilize, not sink! What did you do?
Ghost: Tell you later.

** Guardian fights through waves of Hive defeating Conjurers, Null Conjurers and Azyrax, Exalted Conjurer.

Ghost: We got 'em, Sloane.
Sloane: How bad’s the damage?
Ghost: Minimal. Nothing your crews can’t fix in a day or two. Really, it looks as good as new. More importantly, the resonator’s gone!
Sloane: (Sigh) I’ll take your word for it.

1 Like

Created Adventure: Bad Neighbors based on this post.