Enhance! Quest - Initial Consultation

Name: Quest: Initial Consultation, Enhance!
URL: https://youtu.be/X5LJ66vK_IY
Recorded: 2017.10.29

Transcript:

++ Trostland, European Dead Zone

Devrim Kay: Have you two noticed any strange Fallen nearby? I swear I’ve caught sight of four armed creatures that were glowing.
Ikora: We’ve all been through a lot, Devrim. Staying in your church tower for this long might have taken a toll.

** The Guardian finds and kills a glowing Empyean Vandal. They collect an Ether sample from the Vandal.
Ghost: Good news Devrim. It’s not just you. There is something different about these Fallen.
Devrim Kay: Somehow that doesn’t make me feel any better.

** The Guardian defeats several more glowing Fallen and collects Ether samples from them.
Ghost: It’s something in their Ether. Traces of Cabal technology
Ikora: Ether only provides sustenance for the Fallen. If they’re augmenting if for some other purpose…
Ghost: I’ve gotten pretty good at isolating Cabal signatures. Let me see if there’s something around here I can trace.

++ Terminus East, European Dead Zone

** Ghost tracks the Cabal signature underground to some energy barriers.
Ghost: These energy barriers are throttling our communications. Whatever we’re doing down here, we’d better do it fast.
Devrim Kay: Say again? You’re breaking up a bit.

** The Guardian disables the barriers.
Ghost: The Fallen made some kind of electromagnetic cage to hide what they’re doing. No wonder we couldn’t find the source.
Ikora: Devrim, do you still have their signal?
Devrim Kay: No luck, mum. We might have lost them down there.

** The Guardian defeats Kalis, Sunless Captain and the other Fallen, then disables the EM field.
Ghost: Hey, Ikora?
Ikora: Good to hear your voice again. What did you find?
Ghost: I’m not sure. Some kind of machine. It’s enhancing their Ether somehow.

** The Guardian destroy the Cabal device.
Devrim Kay: Ah, the direct approach. Well, if it means they can’t make any more of that stuff, I’m all for it.
Ikora: But the Fallen are resourceful. This isn’t over. I must go and meditate on how to end this crisis.
Devrim Kay: Always thinking about the big picture, that one. Head back to the church, you two. Let’s figure out our next move.

1 Like

Created Quest: Initial Consultation, Enhance! based on this post.