Data Recovery Quest - Piece of the Past

Name: Quest: Piece of the Past, Data Recovery
URL: https://youtu.be/v43UWRAcs-Y
Recorded: 2018.08.17

Transcript:

++ BrayTech Futurescape, Mars

Ana Bray: The only way to decode that engram is to bring it to Rasputin himself. I’ll have to install my omni-key into his network to crack it. I’ve located a terminal with a direct line to his mainframe. I need you two to upload the omni-key.

** The Guardian finds the terminal and uploads the omni-key. The Guardian defends the terminal against the Cabal.

Ghost: The omni-key has been uploaded!
Ana Bray: Head to Rasputin! Time to open that engram!

++ Mindlab: Rasputin, Mars

** The Guardian heads towards Rasputin. They find a firewall blocking their path.
Ghost: Where did this firewall come from?
Ana Bray: Safety mechanism. Cabal are encroaching on Rasputin. The Cabal have severed the lines to the security terminals. I’m sending you physical copies of the omni-key.

** The Guardian picks up the first copy of the omni-key and uses it to disable the firewall. The Guardian defeats the Cabal which they encounter. The Guardian finds and picks up the second copy of the omni-key and uses it to disable the second firewall. They continue towards Rasputin. The Guardian finds and picks up the third copy of the omni-key and uses it to disable the third firewall.

Ana Bray: Upload complete! Now we can talk to Rasputin and see what’s in here.
Ghost: Wait, we’ve got something approaching…

** The Guardian continues towards Rasputin. The Guardian defends the entrance to Rasputin’s chamber against the Cabal by using the Valkyrie.

Ana Bray: There’s the main terminal. Upload the omni-key and we’ll be able to open up that engram.

** The Guardian enters Rasputin’s chamber and gives Rasputin the engram.
Ghost: Whoa, it’s-
Ana Bray: Wait, wait! Don’t tell me. I want to see it firsthand.

++ BrayTech Futurescape, Mars

Ana Bray: I programmed Rasputin’s linguistic AI. I taught him his first words, and then he made his own. That is an answer. And that is a gift. Thank you. These blueprints you recovered are something special. My sister Elsie and I worked on these together. I don’t want to work on things alone anymore, if it can be helped. So I was wondering if you’d maybe help me finish it.

1 Like

Created Quest: Piece of the Past, Data Recovery based on this post.