Drawing Requests?

Draw him standing on top of a ridge holding 2 Thunderlords (one in each hand) raining bullets on the Taken below him while a full moon rises behind him

(you can ditch the moon or the Taken if that’s a bit much)

Thanks for the note! I will do my best though I may fudge the Taken a bit. I try and fulfill all my requests to the letter. It may not look the greatest, but at least I did as requested.

1 Like

Celeste

Claney

Perhaps make the barrel of the pistol more elongated (like a peacekeeper) and remove the other knife in his hand. Other than that just a bit of wear and tattering of the cloak and it’ll be awesome. Thank you for taking the time to draw this.

And if it’s too much, don’t stress. You were looking for stuff to practice your skills, so thought I’d throw it out there.

Nah nah, it’s all good! Now that school’s in session again I can focus on drawing (especially when class gets slow) and @LeonidasBlack thanks for letting me know and giving an honest opinion! I need blunt feedback without sugarcoating it. Thanks for the references @jsm1978 once I finish Lock’s sketch I will get to yours. Currently I am working in rotation based on the order of requests. Which makes Leo first, then Aethe, Lock, Jsm, then whoever asks next. Once I finish Lock’s then I’ll move to Jsm. Then I’ll loop back around, make any edits as mentioned by the requester, then ink it. And dear GOD the Thunderlord is a bitch to draw!

Alright, to everyone that still hasn’t gotten their thing in. I apologize (yet again) for the hiatus. I have been forgetting and not doing it lately because of school work and getting too into some posts.

1 Like

You’re perfectly fine man. Still in school as well, keep grinding!!

It could still be remastered on a new engine

Alright, it’s been awhile but I have something for @SpartanLock

1 Like

nice. Think you could do one of the lord and savior Shaxx charging horn first into Zavala?

Yeah, just got one last thing before I can get to that then… gotta polish all the past ones and edit then ink then color… hoo boy.

guess that’s the life of a artist…

Yes. Pain, suffering, anxiety, poverty, and then eventually slydiving without a parachute. And the occaisional praise but shrug

hey I keyboard spammed on accident and there is a strange orange color next to this topic now

Hey would anyone like me to draw a weapon already in game? So I can practice my drawing skills. I’ve already drawn Worldline Zero and Thorn, I’ll share them when I can get a picture of them onto this computer.
Update: I’m currently also drawing sunshot.
Update #2: When asking for a weapon, I would prefer pinnacle or exotic weapons. Others are ok too, but just stating my preference
Update #3: I’m done with sunshot. Also, if you want the drawing to be colored, please ask specifically. (coloring will be done with colored pencils.)

Could you draw my concept plz? It’s like the ace of spades but all silver and black,instead of an ace I want a hammer of Sol in its place and a hammer on the bottom and it also has a last word type look to it as well, sorry for sounding picky

If you would draw a Cryptic Dragon with the Shimmer shader, that would look fantastic.

Perhaps Fatebringer instead, if you choose.

I have that pencil. Did you steal my pencil, Jubi?