Drawing Requests?

Okay. I’ll try to draw all of those, it might take a bit depending on how busy I am. Shouldn’t take that long though. @xd_MattTGMYT are you ok if I make it only look like ace with the hammer design? And what do you mean by a hammer on the bottom?

Nah, you choose which you’d rather do. Not both.

Uh… No…? :japanese_ogre:

2 Likes

:wink:

uwu Litty. Thanks for the submission.

1.yeah thats okay and 2. i meant like you know what the hammer of sol looks like? well i mean the top of that upside down on the bottom of the handle

Hey after you finish the current requests you have mind drawing the dreg’s promise from d1 but without the spikes on top and a red version of the spider’s symbol on the side( the one he uses to mark his property, seen on the back of the tangled web cloak for hunter)

Reeeeeeeeee so much to do. @Voidlock would you mind sending a picture of the gun with the shader? I don’t know what either looks like @xd_MattTGMYT Ok. Yeah I see. @Just_A_Shadow, same as viodlock, please send a picture of the weapon, I don’t know what it looks like. Note for everyone: I have an essay due this week so I’ll probably get finished later.

. This is Cryptic Dragon. Fatebringer is, well, Fatebringer.

@Voidlock @Just_A_Shadow Thank you! I’ll probably work on them before/during/after my essay and the state standardized tests. It will probably take longer than usual, but I’ll give updates on how far I am.

That’s fine take as much time as you need

1 Like

You’re the one working on it; I should be thanking you. Good work.

1 Like

@Just_A_Shadow - Do you have a preference to where on the side of the dreg’s promise you want the spider’s symbol?(front, on the barrel, on the stock, on the handle, etc.)

Anyways for now, the order in which I’m drawing these things is

1. @xd_MattTGMYT 's concept
  2. @Voidlock 's cryptic dragon
  3. @Just_A_Shadow 's dreg’s promise
  4. @Voidlock 's fatebringer
    Here is where I’ll put the progress of where I’m at; check in when you want. I’ll probably start in a couple of days when I’m done with my essay.

My guy, you don’t need to do both. Do the one you think would be most fun.

Ok. Here are some of my previous drawing from last week and then my own criticism:
Thorn - Didn’t finish the inside detail.
Sunshot - Grip need to be way larger
Worldline: Certain parts need to be more to scale
Anyways, here they are:

If those don’t work I’ll try again tomorrow. I’m tired and need to sleep. Oh and yes, I did take off the first letter of each name.

Left side barrel…

thx for having mine first!

What do you mean?
20 characters