Enhance! Quest- Initial Consultation

To view the transcript guidelines visit Transcript Guide

Name: Enhance! Quest- Initial Consultation
URL: https://youtu.be/X5LJ66vK_IY
Recorded: 2017.10.29

Transcript:

++Trostland, EDZ
Devrim: Have you two noticed any strange Fallen nearby? I swear I’ve caught sight of four armed creatures that were glowing.
Ikora: We’ve all been through a lot, Devrim. Staying in your church tower for this long might have taken a toll.

**The Guardian finds and kills a glowing Empyean Vandal
Ghost: Good news Devrim. It’s not just you. There is something different about these Fallen.
Devrim: Somehow that doesn’t make me feel any better.

**The Guardian analyses more Ether samples
Ghost: It’s something in their Ether. Traces of Cabal technology
Ikora Ether only provides sustenance for the Fallen. If they’re augmenting if for some other purpose…
Ghost: I’ve gotten pretty good at isolating Cabal signatures. Let me see if there’s something around here I can trace.

++Terminus East, EDZ
**Ghost tracks the signal underground to some energy barriers
Ghost: These energy barriers are throttling our communications. Whatever we’re doing down here, we’d better do it fast.
Devrim: Say again? You’re breaking up a bit.

**The Guardian disables another barrier
Ghost: The Fallen made some kind of electromagnetic cage to hide what they’re doing. No wonder we couldn’t find te source.
Ikora: Devrim, do you have their signal?
Devrim: No luck, mum. We might have lost them down there.

**The Guardian disables a third barrier and kills Kalis, Sunless Captain before disabling the EM field
Ghost: Hey, Ikora?
Ikora: Good to hear your voice again. What did you find?
Ghost: I’m not sure. Some kind of machine. It’s enhancing either Ether somehow.

**The Guardian destroy the Ether cache
Devrim: Ah, the direct approach. Well, if it means they can’t make any more of that stuff, I’m all for it.
Ikora: But the Fallen are resourceful. This isn’t over. I must go and meditate on how to end this crisis.
Devrim: Always thinking of the big picture, that one. Head back to the church, you two. Let’s figure out our next move.

Help us transcribe Warmind!
Help us transcribe Curse of Osiris (and Destiny 2)!