Fallen Language Error

The Errata page by Sarsion on the Fallen Language seems to be down.
I have tried accessing it on different devices for two days.
If a staff member sees this then please look into this, it’s a real shame that this page is down

1 Like

The Ishtar blog, with posts like the Fallen language one, is down at the moment. Baxter had a problem with it when he tried upgrading the version of the blog. He can’t import the previous content into the new blog. He’s working on a solution for it, hopefully it will be fixed soon.

2 Likes

Oh thanks! Does it include the new Forsaken words?

1 Like

As far as I’m aware that post hasn’t been updated since it was originally posted. @baxter are there any plans to update the Forsaken language post with the new Forsaken words?

1 Like

Not that I know of, though I post on Bungie Net and I just made a post with new translations.
https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/249734347?sort=0&page=0
Here’s the link if you want to check it out. Someone even asked me to post this here on Ishtar. So here I am haha

2 Likes

That’s a really well thought out post, great work! Nice to see people are still working on translating the Eliksni language with whatever sources we have. I’ll have to leave it up to Baxter to decide if he would like to update the Fallen language post once the blog is working again. He’s in charge of that sort of thing, I just do transcripts :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks!
Yeah if Baxter would want it, I would love to contribute to the errata!

2 Likes

Hi, RingLeader777! It’s great to see that you posted here! And now you get to go into the errata? Amazing!

Btw I was that guy on the forums who said you should post here

Awesome!
Thanks for sending me here, hopefully people here will find it as fascinating as we did!

1 Like