Favorite Weapon Foundry?

The only foundry that I’m not a fan of is veist. The sound of the guns makes me want to rip my ears out. I like both Omolon and Tex, but I love Suros and Hakke. Both their weapons are great and look and sound amazing.

I forgot exactly what Veist makes in terms of weapons

Submachine Guns, scouts, snipers, and automatic rifles.

linear fusion as well

How could I have forgotten their Linears…

Didn’t they make the red mamba and rattler? They weren’t bad weapons when D2 started, they don’t hold up now but they aren’t bad

Their most famous weapons are, imo, Tarantula and The Recluse.

Recluse is godly why would anyone say their weapons are bad?

1 Like

Probably because it is one example out of 20 or so that aren’t so good.

Hmm k fair point 20 characters

Yeah, I started liking Veist because of Crooked Fang-4FR, although I don’t use it anymore. That linear saved me too many times to forget, ha ha

Valkadan can be ridiculous if you get the right roll. I have a High Cal/Quickdraw/Kill Clip and it destroys in crucible.

1 Like

Also what’s the community consensus on season of dawn, who views it as the same thing that has happened since last year and who views it as fun to participate in?

I feel like it the same in alot of aspects but, it is tradition. I wish they had brought back SRL but I also feel that the time I spend in Bungies forums has kind of ruined the enjoyment I usually got from the Dawning. THe biggest hassle is clearing out inventory for cookies.

I was wondering because I saw a video of someone complaining it was the same as we have seen before and I wanted a consensus of how many people felt the same as the person in the video

I’ve seen those videos too. Plus many of posts about it. Perhaps we should move this to a different thread though?

Another thread has been made What does everyone think about season of dawn?

1 Like

Good information thanks for sharing
vmware

I’m pretty sure tex also made some blues in d1.

Tex Mechanica. I love to hear my whip cracking Chaperone or my weeoweo on my DMT