Help us transcribe Warmind!

Any idea how much the paid subscription costs?

It’s US$20.99 per month. There’s more info here.

Pirate_Dani said that she records and edits the footage for her transcripts on the ps4. I believe you can also edit clips on xbox using Upload Studio. I haven’t used it much but from what I’ve read it can join clips together into one video. If you’re on either console maybe you could try editing clips on the console itself, would save you having to pay for Premiere Pro.

I’m on PS4, I’ll definitely look into it.

XonVisinyr said that he edits videos using VSDC Video Editor. Looks like VSDC is free to download, so you could try using that if editing on ps4 doesn’t work well for you.

Ooh, I’ll check that one out. Thank you so much for your help!

1 Like

You’re welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve downloaded it. Looks like my problem is fixed. Thank you Jazzy, you’re the best!

2 Likes

Aww shucks :blush: Glad I could help!

1 Like

Quick question: are there any new transcript opportunites with Solstice of Heroes?

From what I’ve been told there isn’t any dialogue in the Redux missions. The only new dialogue is from Ikora’s speech when you start Solstice of Heroes. I’ve got a clip of that, will upload it when I can. But thank you for asking! :blush:

Darn it, I already got a clip of Ikora’s speech in case I could have uploaded it for here.

You can go ahead and post a transcript of it if you like. I’ve been a bit busy and haven’t had a chance to do it, so I’m happy for you to do it :smiley:

1 Like

Yay! Quick question, though: where do I upload it on here?

If you haven’t already, upload the video to youtube, then you can post the transcript in the Transcripts section. There’s a guide on how to do transcripts here. If you have any questions feel free to ask :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like