In The Deep Transcript

Name: In The Deep
URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkUh_gcolJc
Recorded: 2019.10.05

Transcript:

++ Archer’s Line, The Moon

Eris Morn: The Catacombs. Somewhere within that Hive-infested labyrinth lies our Cryptoglyph. If we hope to go beyond the Pyramid’s warding, we must retrieve it. But be warned: Those who enter the rotting depths of the Catacombs often fail to return… In that tomb, light does not find a way.

++ Hall of Wisdom, The Moon

** The Guardian heads towards the Catacombs, defeating any Hive which they encounter.

++ Circle of Bones, The Moon

Ghost: That’s our entrance, over on the other side of the pit.

** The Guardian continues towards the Catacombs.

++ Catacombs, The Moon

Eris Morn: Never are the Catacombs unmanned, as they play host to the most potent of Hive magics — including our Cryptoglyph. We know not what the Hive plan to do with power as dangerous as this. But they must not find success. The dark rituals of the Hive pose a threat we can’t currently afford to face. If their goals align with ours, it is of utmost importance they be halted immediately.

** The Guardian heads into the Catacombs, defeating any Hive which they encounter. The Guardian opens a Hive gate and continues further into the Catacombs.

Eris Morn: It was within these depths that Crota and his brood stripped me of all that I cared for — my fireteam… my friends. Only I remained, beaten and broken. The guilt of survival lingers… But you must not. Onward.

** The Guardian reaches an area near the Pyramid.

Ghost: The Pyramid… My Light… It’s happening again.

Eris Morn: Focus. The Pyramid distracts, nothing more. When you have the Cryptoglyph in hand, I will teleport you out.

** The Guardian conjures a bridge across the chasm and crosses it.

Ghost: More Phantoms… just like those haunting Eris. Faceless Guardians watching us. They’re nothing more than a distraction.

** The Guardian finds the Cryptoglpyh.

Ghost: That’s the Cryptoglyph. Grab it!

** The Guardian tries to get the Cryptoglyph but a hive barrier appears around it. The Guardian defeats the Hive which appear, including both of the Scholars of the Cryptoglyph. Besurith, Daughter of Crota appears. The Guardian defeats Besurith, Daughter of Crota and takes the Cryptoglyph.

// REFERENCE {item:Hive Cryptoglyph}

Ghost: Eris, we have the Cryptoglyph. Teleport us out. …Eris? Are you there?

** The lights suddenly go out.

Ghost: …Run.

** The Guardian escapes from the Catacombs.

++ Circle of Bones, The Moon

Eris Morn: Guardian?

Ghost: We’re here, Cryptoglyph and all.

Eris Morn: I thought you’d… I’m sorry. The immense darkness of the Pyramid kept me from you. But we must not waste time. With the Cryptoglyph in hand, we stand a chance against the Pyramid. Bring it here, and let us make use of it.

1 Like

Created In The Deep based on this post.