Is it normal no one has the regular trust level anymore?

Title. I checked in the badges section and it tells me that only the two bots have the status. Does anyone know why?

was inactive for most of the summer so I understand my loss of the title, but that is strange

I havent been active all summer (example i was gone for two weeks and i didnt lose the status.) Now ive been on more recently and ive been decently active, but i lost it. :man_shrugging:
Update: I now have it back. Yeet

nuuu I am still non regular

I do not have regular anymore and I am here every day :frowning:

It takes quite a while to get it; when i first got it it took me a couple months. This time it was much faster, i don’t know why. I don’t know if it helps that I’ve read almost every single lore post on this website lol.

took quite a few months before I got it

Other than me, the only users with the regular trust level are the bots.

Hm. When I read it, the card said “be active for 10 days in a row” or something.

“This badge is granted when you reach trust level 3. Thanks for being a regular part of our community over a period of months. You’re now one of the most active readers, and a reliable contributor that makes our community great. You can now recategorize and rename topics, take advantage of more powerful spam flags, access a private lounge area, and you’ll also get lots more likes per day.” That’s the description for the badge. So it’s for a couple months.

Huh. Must’ve changed then. I never got it in the first place however. So I must have not been around long enough lol.